For my 23 and Older NT'ers how young is too young?

If I was still playing ball and I wouldnt go younger than 21 and I just broke 30.

If I was still playing ball and I wouldnt go younger than 21 and I just broke 30.

Im 22, id would say 19 is the lowest id go.

What about when you get older though?

If your 35 would you get down on a 20 year old?
Some demi more ashton kucther age difference

Im 22, id would say 19 is the lowest id go.

What about when you get older though?

If your 35 would you get down on a 20 year old?
Some demi more ashton kucther age difference

all bets is off if i go to DR though 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

#savagelife

If you tappin anything that aint considered legal in your state or country and you are an adult, you need a boot up yo butt!

If you tappin anything that aint considered legal in your state or country and you are an adult, you need a boot up yo butt!

im 23 and i talked to this 19 year old and as much as i was feeling she was just too young minded and thought rockin creative recs was fly
laugh.gif
 .......BUT THAT BODY
smokin.gif

im 23 and i talked to this 19 year old and as much as i was feeling she was just too young minded and thought rockin creative recs was fly
laugh.gif
 .......BUT THAT BODY
smokin.gif

I find that in general most people I come across that are anymore than 2 yrs younger than me aren't really what I'm looking for maturity wise. For example, when I was 19 and in college, a HS junior/senior wasn't that far off and an ok fit. But younger HS girls (and a lot of the older ones) were too immature. Now that I'm almost 23, most college freshman and sophomores seem real immature and I don't really relate to them at all for the most part.

I mean obviously I'm still attracted to them, but if I can't relate to them I'm not gonna waste my time.

I find that in general most people I come across that are anymore than 2 yrs younger than me aren't really what I'm looking for maturity wise. For example, when I was 19 and in college, a HS junior/senior wasn't that far off and an ok fit. But younger HS girls (and a lot of the older ones) were too immature. Now that I'm almost 23, most college freshman and sophomores seem real immature and I don't really relate to them at all for the most part.

I mean obviously I'm still attracted to them, but if I can't relate to them I'm not gonna waste my time.

Back
Top Bottom