For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Maybe because I am opposed to sagging jeans all together, but sagging TIGHT jeans looks plain stupid if you ask me.

ANd here in DC, you got young "men" wearing purple, yellow, red SKINNY jeans.

All sense of manhood has been erased.

I asked a young dude one time

Me: I don't mean any hard but what possessed you to wear tight yellow jeans?
Him: I don't know, I guess they are in style (head down)
Me: Hmmmmmmm ok

dudes in DC are OD...i saw a guy and girl in the mall and from the back i couldn't tell who was who cuz they both had on red skinnies and sneakers...and those damn character backpacks...

I used to see that all the time when I would ride the metro to work.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

HarlemKickDiva wrote:
I'm inclined to think guys who wear skinny jeans have tiny penises.....

JMO
I'm inclined to think your a bird brain. You do realize that skinny jeans for men are made different from the ones that women wear right? I never understood people who ask how can skinny jeans be comfortable for your nuts or whatever. They're exactly like any other jean in the crotch area the difference is in the leg, and opening. I can't really mess with most skinny jeans they just look funny on me since I'm a real skinny dude it makes me feel like a tooth pick. I like the fit of 511's though they fit pretty much like the jeans Pharrell has on in that pic. Just prefect

Um actually, many males who wear skinny jeans are not wearing STRAIGHT LEGS or even LEVIS. They are wearing jeans from stores like Wet Seal, Old Navy, and aDelia's catalog....last time I checked other than Old Navy none of those stores sold male clothing. They are jeans for girls (even the colorful ones theyadvertise for men) And like you said skinny jeans for men or made different, but they are not made to fit like a glove. And if you are wearing pants that fitas such...then the statement still stands....check out the pic of Kanye & the goons and you tell me the difference...bird brain that

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

HarlemKickDiva wrote:

JMO
I'm inclined to think your a bird brain. You do realize that skinny jeans for men are made different from the ones that women wear right? I never understood people who ask how can skinny jeans be comfortable for your nuts or whatever. They're exactly like any other jean in the crotch area the difference is in the leg, and opening. I can't really mess with most skinny jeans they just look funny on me since I'm a real skinny dude it makes me feel like a tooth pick. I like the fit of 511's though they fit pretty much like the jeans Pharrell has on in that pic. Just prefect

Um actually, many males who wear skinny jeans are not wearing STRAIGHT LEGS or even LEVIS. They are wearing jeans from stores like Wet Seal, Old Navy, and a Delia's catalog....last time I checked other than Old Navy none of those stores sold male clothing. They are jeans for girls (even the colorful ones they advertise for men) And like you said skinny jeans for men or made different, but they are not made to fit like a glove. And if you are wearing pants that fit as such...then the statement still stands....check out the pic of Kanye & the goons and you tell me the difference...bird brain that

lol %*+% all that, i bet i can make you cum with my skinnys on.

JMO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry, but that's just funny! That's like saying "I'm inclined to think girls who wear leggings have loose vaginas..."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

JMO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry, but that's just funny! That's like saying "I'm inclined to think girls who wear leggings have loose vaginas..."
laugh.gif

That's funny because

1. Most of the girls at my school who wear them are *@!+@*
2. I don't have any nor have I ever worn any....

There may be a method to your madness!

511 Levi's and other jeans are called skinny jeans but it doesn't mean they are skin tight. It depends on the size you get them. It is just the type offit and it really does look good if pulled off right.

HarlemKickDiva wrote:

JMO

Um actually, many males who wear skinny jeans are not wearing STRAIGHT LEGS or even LEVIS. They are wearing jeans from stores like Wet Seal, Old Navy, and a Delia's catalog....last time I checked other than Old Navy none of those stores sold male clothing. They are jeans for girls (even the colorful ones they advertise for men) And like you said skinny jeans for men or made different, but they are not made to fit like a glove. And if you are wearing pants that fit as such...then the statement still stands....check out the pic of Kanye & the goons and you tell me the difference...bird brain that
there are plenty of brands that make skinny jeans for men. PLENTY. I dont know where you got the idea that they are jeans for girls.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

JMO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

That's funny because

1. Most of the girls at my school who wear them are *@!+@*
2. I don't have any nor have I ever worn any....

There may be a method to your madness!

There might be... that's why i'm just
roll.gif
away!

I def don't get the thing w/ skinny jeans. I bought a pair of Rocawear jeans (yes I am aware they Rocawear isn't "in" anymore) and they weremy reg size but they fit dumb snug. Mad uncomfortable to me. Sit down and they rise. Make my wallet look like a hemorrhoid, etc.
smh.gif

i don't wear skinny jeans. but op why do you even care?

If you ain't rocking them, then what does it matter? Stop jocking other dudes. To me that's even more lame then rocking nut huggers.

Never got it...never will understand it..seeing these damn kids in nyc walkin round in their flourescent skinny jeans from dr.jays ladies and rainbow and dudesin there late teens-early 20's tryin to bop hard sagging there skinny jeans halfway down their legs
smh.gif
walk like they got a wedgie or a soggy diaper on juscomedy me and my girl jus
smh.gif
and then we
laugh.gif
...skinny...unacceptable...straight fit is a go
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Off subject, that jeans thread here on NT cracks me up....seems like yall do a @+%* load of work JUST to wear your jeans "right."
laugh.gif
Doing nothing short of driving your car over the seams so you get your fit the way you want....what happened to the days of going to the store, buying a pair of jeans, going home and washing them, and you're good?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True story.

Taking a bath IN your jeans.

smh.gif
smh.gif

I never understood why so many men are concerned with what other mean wear. Dudes get offended by skinny jeans so much
laugh.gif
And HarlemKickDiva, umm.... right..not even going to address that.

as a skinny dude, i gotta wear "slim" jeans. they're 514's with 2 extra inches in the waist so my %!+* could breathe.

as for others with skintight stuff, blame it on P

how does a chick find a guy attractive that shop in the same store as her for the same damn jeans.....a man don't have no binez in a female store....hellyou might as well go victoria secrete and cop some boy short to go with your sis jeans

I tried a few pair but found it the most uncomfortable experience of my life. Back to rocking jeans that fit.

i wear apc's
and theyre the new cure fit.
idk not uncomfortable to me.
and i sagg em a bitt. but now like all under my a$#. lol

Some skinny lookin big head kid wears those around my way. He gets roasted on all day he'll probably end up in a ditch.

Back
Top Bottom