For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

Theres a misunderstanding.

Most NT aficionado consider 'skinny' to be skin tight, however - well for me in part - 'skinny' simply means not baggy, fitted and mature. Skintight jeans are not cool to me, but fitted (slightly skinner throughout the leg) is in and looks A LOT better than baggy jeans.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Maybe because I am opposed to sagging jeans all together, but sagging TIGHT jeans looks plain stupid if you ask me.

ANd here in DC, you got young "men" wearing purple, yellow, red SKINNY jeans.

All sense of manhood has been erased.

I asked a young dude one time

Me: I don't mean any hard but what possessed you to wear tight yellow jeans?
Him: I don't know, I guess they are in style (head down)
Me: Hmmmmmmm ok

dudes in DC are OD...i saw a guy and girl in the mall and from the back i couldn't tell who was who cuz they both had on red skinnies and sneakers...and those damn character backpacks...
SMH... they giving DC dudes a bad look
LOL @ you asking dude about why he wearing them... no sense of individuality...
what happened to a dude with some regular fitting jeans, nike boots or 992's...
nerd.gif
.... the reason why i love me a DC/PG dude

and i agree COMPLETELY with Harlemkickdiva... there is NO WAY IN HELL a regular size penis+ can fit in them small +*% jeans without some kind of circulationbeing cut off

l_15e213c050eea9fbd5a22d3c586609d8.jpg

tired.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Off subject, that jeans thread here on NT cracks me up....seems like yall do a @+%* load of work JUST to wear your jeans "right."
laugh.gif
Doing nothing short of driving your car over the seams so you get your fit the way you want....what happened to the days of going to the store, buying a pair of jeans, going home and washing them, and you're good?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True story.

Taking a bath IN your jeans.

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

_'s go MONTHS without washing their jeans for some damn fades..smelling like pure $!# for some whiskers

lames
smh.gif

Some dudes just have skinny legs and can rock them. I, for one, cannot. My thighs are way too thick to wear anything labeled as "skinny" or"slim fit." Flexed, my thigh measures 25.5 inches, and my calf is 18 inches. Even my ankle is 10 inches around above the bone. I cannot wearskinny jeans.

But, if I were able to, I still would not. Too fruity.

I'm the white guy in the picture:

To me that is the perfect fit. Not too tight, not too baggy.

i rock my jeans like north park blind.

i could really give a damn how the next man's jeans fit though.

Maybe because I am opposed to sagging jeans all together, but sagging TIGHT jeans looks plain stupid if you ask me.

ANd here in DC, you got young "men" wearing purple, yellow, red SKINNY jeans.

All sense of manhood has been erased.

I asked a young dude one time

Me: I don't mean any hard but what possessed you to wear tight yellow jeans?
Him: I don't know, I guess they are in style (head down)
Me: Hmmmmmmm ok

Word son i remember when i thought rock & republics were the tightest jeans i'd ever see a negro from the D.M.V. wear. The stuff I see now tho iscrazy, i refuse to rock anything tighter then Levi 514's.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Ur opinion has no weight. Of all ppl to use for an example, u use this %+#$
eyes.gif
, go to bed brah

i'm not saying i like this man or this man's outfit. i'm just saying the fit looks better. you pick one BRAH.

Originally Posted by gberdin

eyes.gif
, go to bed brah

i'm not saying i like this man or this man's outfit. i'm just saying the fit looks better. you pick one BRAH.
I won't pick either brah. I prefer jeans and Dickies where I aint gotta quadruple cuff and bunch up to have my belt fit after I put in someextra knotches in it or take a deep breath to squeeze in.

I don't have a problem w/ dudes and their styles, to each their own. I never was into the dumb baggy pants nor am I into the denim Under Armour fad.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
, go to bed brah

I won't pick either brah. I prefer jeans and Dickies where I aint gotta quadruple cuff and bunch up to have my belt fit after I put in some extra knotches in it or take a deep breath to squeeze in.

I don't have a problem w/ dudes and their styles, to each their own. I never was into the dumb baggy pants nor am I into the denim Under Armour fad.
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAH DICKIES. you win. i lose

skinny>>>>>>>>Baggy. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
eyes.gif
, go to bed brah

I won't pick either brah. I prefer jeans and Dickies where I aint gotta quadruple cuff and bunch up to have my belt fit after I put in some extra knotches in it or take a deep breath to squeeze in.

laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAH DICKIES. you win. i lose

YES!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Since we're adding pictures, these are the "skinniest" pair of jeans I own.

NUDI-MJ102_V1.jpg

Obviously not my pic, but they fit the exact same way witht he only difference being stacking which I like. As for homie in the grey with his dong on display............well, damn.
My tighest jeans are fit like that too. Not too tight in my opinion.

I don't wear skinny jeans but slim fit

baggy jeans and baggy clothes are FTL, unless you are fat

Why is this a question? Its their style, your pops was wearing jeans their back in the day. Dont let me get started on how short my pops shorts were.

A lot of people were in good shape back then, maybe this will motivate some dudes to slim down.

Jeans that fit have never been a "fad"...They have been around forever. Americas style is one of the many things we get laughed at for, whenever imoverseas all of my friends make fun of how baggy everything is.

If you dont wear them, cool...Live your life. NT is always salty (and always has a chip on its shoulder!)

i mean i aint got a problem with fitted jeans..... but the extra extra skinny ones so tight and small that you have to sag em just so they reach your shoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, those gotta go... its funny how the kids rockin them dont seem to notice howquickly this trendd will disapear and how soon they'll be kicking themselves for looking so silly in public.. i have a question, lets say you have to runfrom something for any reason i.e a cop, or a dog or something... would it even be possible with those nut huggers on?? lmao i cant lie tho when i was in highschool i had a collection of those tall white tees that hung down to your knees.. if you didnt have one of those on back then, you just werent cool. so i guessevery generation has their own trends that appear ridiculous from the outside looking in..
ohwell.gif

The white pants Soulja Boy is wearing fit decently - they probably look as baggy as they do because he's sagging them or something. Anybody who considersthose "too skinny" has no idea what they're talking about and shouldn't be taken seriously amongst civilized people - saying somebody shouldwear something that fits bigger than that is suggesting that a person look like a goon, and even most of them are dressing more appropriatelythese days. I imagine some people live in false reality where unflattering pants are the best option, and anything else is strictly for homosexuals.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

l_15e213c050eea9fbd5a22d3c586609d8.jpg

tired.gif
I still think people in this thread are a little confused

^^^This guy has on skinny jeans(female skinny jeans). This is probably what OP and many other people in this thread are against, me included

these are also skinny jeans but they are the male version, if u rock jeans like this then its ok in my book

Skinny jeans on guys are REAL SUSPECT! Though, when I was in junior high & high school we used to wear JNCO Jeans in size 40+...but we were breakdancingback in those days (1994-1998) so at least the big jeans served a purpose.

Back
Top Bottom