Found something in the street....i KNOW its valuable....

Don't use it try to return it. You don't know who it belongs to or it's history. Just put it up if you can't the owner. You don't wana be tied up in litigation.

If its unmixed than keep some sessions to try different mixes on them. I got PT9 but no good mic or converters to mix anything.

If its unmixed than keep some sessions to try different mixes on them. I got PT9 but no good mic or converters to mix anything.

EXPORT THE SONGS WITH NO DRUM TRACKS (JUST INSTRUMENTS)

LET ME SAMPLE THEM I'LL GIVE YOU THE DOPE BEATZ I MADE WITH THEM IN RETURN
pimp.gif

WHOEVER'S HARDDRIVE IT IS THEY PROBABLY MADE BACKUPS ON OTHER COMPUTERS/HARDDRIVES ELSEWHERE ( ENGINEERS/PRODUCERS STACK UP HEAVY ON THOSE)

THAT WAS PROBABLY THE STUFF THEY TAKE ON THE GO & PROBABLY HOPE SOMEBODY  FOUNDS THAT DOESN'T KNOW JACK BOUT PTS  & JUST DELETE THE FILES
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

WHOEVER'S HARDDRIVE IT IS THEY PROBABLY MADE BACKUPS ON OTHER COMPUTERS/HARDDRIVES ELSEWHERE ( ENGINEERS/PRODUCERS STACK UP HEAVY ON THOSE)

THAT WAS PROBABLY THE STUFF THEY TAKE ON THE GO & PROBABLY HOPE SOMEBODY  FOUNDS THAT DOESN'T KNOW JACK BOUT PTS  & JUST DELETE THE FILES
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Given that you know how valuable it is...personally...I'd go back the area. post a few signs on some poles about about a found harddrive..and give them an email to contact.

but the wrong person could claim it, so i mean, maybe it was meant to be for dude to keep it. He had that music system on his comp and everything. its better OP than anyone.

Given that you know how valuable it is...personally...I'd go back the area. post a few signs on some poles about about a found harddrive..and give them an email to contact.

but the wrong person could claim it, so i mean, maybe it was meant to be for dude to keep it. He had that music system on his comp and everything. its better OP than anyone.

Originally Posted by G14

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sampling someone elses work, your better off learning how to make a proper mix on Pro Tools. FL Studio does'nt really teach anyone anything. Every producer should learn how to mix.

Also engineers are starting to get on cloud storage with DROPBOX becoming the company to go to. I'd suggest it to anyone who cant afford data loss and dont want to carry around their backups.

Originally Posted by G14

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sampling someone elses work, your better off learning how to make a proper mix on Pro Tools. FL Studio does'nt really teach anyone anything. Every producer should learn how to mix.

Also engineers are starting to get on cloud storage with DROPBOX becoming the company to go to. I'd suggest it to anyone who cant afford data loss and dont want to carry around their backups.

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

Originally Posted by G14

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sampling someone elses work,
LIKE THAT'S ANYTHING NEW
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
,  COULD BE SOME GEMS IN THAT HD

TAKE MY WORD THO ..LETS MAKE THIS MUSIC
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

Originally Posted by G14

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sampling someone elses work,
LIKE THAT'S ANYTHING NEW
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
,  COULD BE SOME GEMS IN THAT HD

TAKE MY WORD THO ..LETS MAKE THIS MUSIC
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

you figure that the OP would have some way to verify ownership based on the HDD contents and filenames.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

you figure that the OP would have some way to verify ownership based on the HDD contents and filenames.

Maybe check file identifiers see if theirs any names or studio name. But if nothing maybe post a clip on youtube and have people find who owns the music. It might even go viral.

Maybe check file identifiers see if theirs any names or studio name. But if nothing maybe post a clip on youtube and have people find who owns the music. It might even go viral.

you put an ad out on craigslist that you found it and post a piece of paper at the spot you found it with your info...
being you have a home studio, you know the time and energy artists put to get their work done...
you might be credited in the liner notes.... =)

you put an ad out on craigslist that you found it and post a piece of paper at the spot you found it with your info...
being you have a home studio, you know the time and energy artists put to get their work done...
you might be credited in the liner notes.... =)

Back
Top Bottom