Found something in the street....i KNOW its valuable....

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i wouldnt even have told NT about this.
No reason not to tell NT about it....I'm not trying to hold it for ransom. Unlike some people I WANT to give it back.
Tweet about it?

I have like 35 followers lol, I'm not a twitter head like that, but its worth a try. I doubt anyone I follow or who follows me rolls in the same circles as the people who made this music, though 
grin.gif

We'll see, more ideas please...

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

i wouldnt even have told NT about this.
No reason not to tell NT about it....I'm not trying to hold it for ransom. Unlike some people I WANT to give it back.
Tweet about it?

I have like 35 followers lol, I'm not a twitter head like that, but its worth a try. I doubt anyone I follow or who follows me rolls in the same circles as the people who made this music, though 
grin.gif

We'll see, more ideas please...

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

Originally Posted by maldonado

whats the music sound like?

Is it good/quality?

Sounds like Dance/Pop/House music. Its PHENOMENAL quality all instruments recorded live in studio no computerized bs
Tracks are tagged Studio B Studio A
Give it back

pimp.gif

again.......i wouldnt even have told NT about this.

id go a way different route hit up some DJ..........hell even pauly D is gonna be in hartford ct tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Given that you know how valuable it is...personally...I'd go back the area. post a few signs on some poles about about a found harddrive..and give them an email to contact.

Imagine that, black dude from Brooklyn walking around Greenpoint posting flyers....I'd get stopped by the cops and arrested for "Posting Bills", but its worth a shot. I'll have someone "suited" do it for me, I'm sure they'll be glad to do so...

Given that you know how valuable it is...personally...I'd go back the area. post a few signs on some poles about about a found harddrive..and give them an email to contact.

Imagine that, black dude from Brooklyn walking around Greenpoint posting flyers....I'd get stopped by the cops and arrested for "Posting Bills", but its worth a shot. I'll have someone "suited" do it for me, I'm sure they'll be glad to do so...

OP i know damn well you already made a back up copy of w.e is on there.

lol

lol

lol

Not yet, don't have a HD large enough at home, at work I might. I have to "bounce" some of the files out to post clips on twitter/youtube right? I'm looking for excuses lol 
I'm going to bounce something out to see if anyone from NT can help identify....I'm late for work though, sitting here replying to this thread....

maaaan...

sounds like you have your debut album on your hands.

Str8Hood - Bubble Gum

maaaan...

sounds like you have your debut album on your hands.

Str8Hood - Bubble Gum

lol

Not yet, don't have a HD large enough at home, at work I might. I have to "bounce" some of the files out to post clips on twitter/youtube right? I'm looking for excuses lol 
I'm going to bounce something out to see if anyone from NT can help identify....I'm late for work though, sitting here replying to this thread....

look for recording studios near the area where you found it, then ask the people there. maybe they know the owners.

look for recording studios near the area where you found it, then ask the people there. maybe they know the owners.

you hit the jackpot.
get the music copy-written.
release some track under the alias Str8Hood.
Debut at number 3 on the charts.
Sign with Jive Records.
Then, find the people who's music it is in the first place.
Employ them.
????
Profit.

you hit the jackpot.
get the music copy-written.
release some track under the alias Str8Hood.
Debut at number 3 on the charts.
Sign with Jive Records.
Then, find the people who's music it is in the first place.
Employ them.
????
Profit.

This. PLEASE for the love of the music, try to find a way to get those people back their *!@.

This. PLEASE for the love of the music, try to find a way to get those people back their *!@.

Back
Top Bottom