Found something in the street....i KNOW its valuable....

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

I'm in the process of listening through the music right now. I don't want to act like I'm selling it. I'm going to hit up the studios in Greenpoint tonight and ask if anyone is missing a hard drive and if yes then I'll ask for them to tell me the name of a few files or projects on it to verify that it's theirs...
the best route to go...300GB of music??? somebody will be mad grateful about that...that's a lot of hard work...

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

I'm in the process of listening through the music right now. I don't want to act like I'm selling it. I'm going to hit up the studios in Greenpoint tonight and ask if anyone is missing a hard drive and if yes then I'll ask for them to tell me the name of a few files or projects on it to verify that it's theirs...
the best route to go...300GB of music??? somebody will be mad grateful about that...that's a lot of hard work...

If the contents were that valuable, the original owner should have been smart enough to back it up on another drive.

If the contents were that valuable, the original owner should have been smart enough to back it up on another drive.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

unless it from a top producer just throw it in the trash

roll.gif

!#@+*# is ruthless

ryan leslie lost his laptop filled with unreleased tracks and samples and he was willing to pay a mil to get his laptop back.
if you learn anything from this....

Spoiler [+]
DJ ST8HOOD....THE NUMBER ONE DJ IN AMERICA.

Spoiler [+]
how does that sound?

edit: nah but for real....

Spoiler [+]
keep it

ryan leslie lost his laptop filled with unreleased tracks and samples and he was willing to pay a mil to get his laptop back.
if you learn anything from this....

Spoiler [+]
DJ ST8HOOD....THE NUMBER ONE DJ IN AMERICA.

Spoiler [+]
how does that sound?

edit: nah but for real....

Spoiler [+]
keep it

Post on Craigslist and Twitter about it.

Deleting priceless information would be extremely reckless and deviant for something that doesnt cost more than $100 to get brand new. Just get it back to the owner. Done be a douche. You could even request a bounty, but give it back.

Post on Craigslist and Twitter about it.

Deleting priceless information would be extremely reckless and deviant for something that doesnt cost more than $100 to get brand new. Just get it back to the owner. Done be a douche. You could even request a bounty, but give it back.

Originally Posted by jehims

time to receive your check OP and help out all the broke NTers

God read the being broke unappreciation thread and he wants it to go down like this

Originally Posted by jehims

time to receive your check OP and help out all the broke NTers

God read the being broke unappreciation thread and he wants it to go down like this

Back
Top Bottom