Fourth "Friday" film in the works...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Taken this week in LA...
icechris-e1334772838599.jpg

Couldn't have been taken this week. Cube's been in Australia since the 13th of April.

hmmmm...

if they try to throw in alot of black actors i refuse to watch it.. i want some no names....... usually its corny when its a cast like Soul Plane for ex. Kevin hart is not funny to me. This movie sodesnt fit him. Mike Epps and Tucker.... no more big names unless they have a small role and pla ya character they never played b4.

I hope they don't try to make them seem too young, they should base it around everyone being older and having families now, but they all come together on a Friday for Craig pops birthday or Craig getting married , show some funny beef between smokey and day day, because they both consider themselves Craigs best friend or best man id go with the wedding plot, bring back characters from all the movies throw in some drama ala hangover and you got yourself a hood classic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

I hope they don't try to make them seem too young, they should base it around everyone being older and having families now, but they all come together on a Friday for Craig pops birthday or Craig getting married , show some funny beef between smokey and day day, because they both consider themselves Craigs best friend or best man id go with the wedding plot, bring back characters from all the movies throw in some drama ala hangover and you got yourself a hood classic
pimp.gif

get this man on the set with a typewriter asap

Originally Posted by onewearz

solefood229 said:
pimp.gif

get this man on the set with a typewriter asap

Seriously!!! That could be a pretty good movie!

And please no Kevin Hart!!! He's not very funny IMO. His 15 minutes are almost up.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Chris Tucker just lost his house didn't he? If so, he's in...considering New Line was willing to give him 25 milli for Rush Hour 2
laugh.gif
i said the same thing bro

pimp.gif

well damn.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i love friday after next . my order is 1 3 2

uncle elroy

DAMON
roll.gif

Word. Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this. I found Next Friday to be slightly overrated.

hope they keep the actors down to the original or 2nd Friday movie, Friday After Next wasn't the best one.

Speaking of next Friday(Friday 2), my cousin keeps saying "ain't them some lips boo" and swearing up and down it's from next Friday but i can't find the scene, and even watched the movie in hopes that i'd find it by sitting through that "movie". Can someone help me find it?

Back
Top Bottom