Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
What if X-Men basically turned into the next Avengers project for Marvel. Obviously they have to establish a new Logan, they could focus on a Cyclops and Havok movie, and then do something else with the others to make them come together. We of course will see the writing on the wall, but you’re talking about a whole new generation of movie goers and fans that will be in love with the build up.
Yea I'm sure they will build up to an xmen movie rather than drop it on our laps.

They'll probably do it in a slightly different way from the Avengers cuz not sure how many xmen can actually hold together a solo movie.

Im fine with a Storm Cameo in BP2 or Strange 2. We haven’t seen anything about her lineage yet, either platform has great potential for telling her background.

What if X-Men basically turned into the next Avengers project for Marvel. Obviously they have to establish a new Logan, they could focus on a Cyclops and Havok movie, and then do something else with the others to make them come together. We of course will see the writing on the wall, but you’re talking about a whole new generation of movie goers and fans that will be in love with the build up.
If they're not doing a young original 5 X-Men then maybe.

But I think it's a stretch for a solo Cyclops movie to work (or even one with his brother) let alone the rest.

Now Storm can get a solo movie. That whole cameo in a BP movies does a disservice to her character.

Well, she’s a descendant of a family of powerful sorceresses, that’s why I suggested Strange. I’m for a BP cameo if it can tie in with the secret wars somehow. BP wasn’t in the original but they can use the franchise to introduce one of the villains and their relationship.

Why you say that? Cameos are just how ppl are introduced in the mcu

Ie. Spidey in CW, BP in CW. They tried to cameo CM in IW but she couldn't fit.
There's no reason Storm's introduction in the MCU should be immediately attached to BP.

There's way more to the character than that. Literally seems like ppl just know about when the two were married and suggesting that cameo based off that or even worse cuz the two are African.

Spidey in CW makes sense. Key part early on in the comic event. BP makes even more sense since they tied part of his origin in to the plot of CW. Plus neither of those were cameos.

They also tried to put Captain Marvel in to Age of Ultron. Then they didn't. That has nothing to do with what I'm saying about Storm.

If they're not doing a young original 5 X-Men then maybe.

But I think it's a stretch for a solo Cyclops movie to work (or even one with his brother) let alone the rest.

Now Storm can get a solo movie. That whole cameo in a BP movies does a disservice to her character.

I’m not even a Cyclops fan, but he can hold his own movie. Maybe not the boy scout Cyclops, but post Schism Cyclops can

I’m not even a Cyclops fan, but he can hold his own movie. Maybe not the boy scout Cyclops, but post Schism Cyclops can
Well then definitely not young Cyclops and then we're going down the Cyclops is a militant mutant path which is far too early imo.

But then again that's the only time he's been an interesting character to me. I agree boy scout could not hold down a solo.

There's no reason Storm's introduction in the MCU should be immediately attached to BP.

There's way more to the character than that. Literally seems like ppl just know about when the two were married and suggesting that cameo based off that or even worse cuz the two are African.

Spidey in CW makes sense. Key part early on in the comic event. BP makes even more sense since they tied part of his origin in to the plot of CW. Plus neither of those were cameos.

They also tried to put Captain Marvel in to Age of Ultron. Then they didn't. That has nothing to do with what I'm saying about Storm.

I agree that storm is a character that is more than being attached to the bp character. She doesn't even have to meet him. But she can be in his movie. Nakia is quite literally a character that's concerned with her fellow Africans (not just wakanda). If the sequel chooses to follow her efforts outside of wakanda to improve welfare for ppl outside in other countries I don't see why it wouldn't hurt to introduce Nakia to Ororo.

I was wrong to use the word cameo. I'm just saying the mcu has been about introducing ppl by way of giving them short roles in other movies first and I don't see why it would stop with the xmen...especially with Ororo. It would be very easy to give her ten minutes or less in black panther 2 and it feel very natural and not shoehorned in.

Imagine for ten minutes the movie follows Nakia outside of Wakanda but still in Africa rescuing some women. One of them being Ororo. Only Ororo doesn't need help. She doesn't say her name. She doesn't show her powers, but she's able to help Nakia fight via hand to hand combat. Towards the end of the movie Nakia sees Ororo again and she introduces herself as Ororo then. I'm sure the crowd would go ape **** lol

Imagine for ten minutes the movie follows Nakia outside of Wakanda but still in Africa rescuing some women. One of them being Ororo. Only Ororo doesn't need help. She doesn't say her name. She doesn't show her powers, but she's able to help Nakia fight via hand to hand combat. Towards the end of the movie Nakia sees Ororo again and she introduces herself as Ororo then. I'm sure the crowd would go ape **** lol
Doing too much.

Besides a white haired African woman/girl with blue eyes? Everybody will know it's Storm :lol:

Introducing storm would be a mistake. Everything doesn't have to happen immediately. Introduce her in the third film if anything

Were past the point of needing explanation. Storm could pop up out of nowhere at the end of BP 2 and it would be fine. Marvel does a good job of trusting the audience knows

Or they can go the DC route and have gifs of 7-8 new characters all in one convenient usb drive :rofl:

Were past the point of needing explanation. Storm could pop up out of nowhere at the end of BP 2 and it would be fine. Marvel does a good job of trusting the audience knows

Or they can go the DC route and have gifs of 7-8 new characters all in one convenient usb drive :rofl:

With her logo

The hardest part about introducing Storm at all is just the casting. For so long my fan cast for her was Lupita Nyong'o. But she's playing Nakia now :lol: :frown:

Introducing storm would be a mistake. Everything doesn't have to happen immediately. Introduce her in the third film if anything
I wouldn't introduce her in BP at all.

Sooner have her show up in a F4 movie or Avengers.

42963927_2204621233147612_4218430335056185098_n.jpg

It's getting wild harder to fit in new people in an avengers movie. They couldn't even do it for Captain Marvel who they are trying to position as the face of the next generation of avengers

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX Could Be Fox's First Marvel Movie To Be Released Under The Disney Banner

Amid reports that the Disney-Fox merger could be finalized a lot sooner than expected, THR has published an update on where things stand at the moment, and provided an update on the studios' combined box office strategy moving forward.

Even though Disney and Fox executives are actually prohibited from directly coordinating their efforts during the merger process, the trade reckons the Mouse House will soon begin releasing 20th Century Fox, Fox Searchlight and Fox 2000 titles under its banner.

Apparently, Disney won't take over marketing and distributing of Fox projects until after Alita: Battle Angel hits theaters on Feb. 14, meaning X-Men: Dark Phoenix - which recently moved up to June 7 - might end up being the first Fox film to be officially released by Disney.

Back
Top Bottom