Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

So the price in NY to buy them now is 300-350? If so I'm with it. No time to line up... But quick question can anyone tell me if the tongue is leather like the Chicago's?. Because after that stunt they pulled with those I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since.
Thats a shame cause you basically missed some legendary releases.

eminem = BernardBoyz51 ??? Only reason I ask that is because when I read either of your posts, I get this twitch under my eye.
roll.gif

most dont anymore since they werent that limited :rofl:

thats what i don't get. NYC, Jeters, LM, SB's. Dislike all of them. I don't care about limited. The Jeter should have been so much better

*Ye Shrug

Last edited:
So the price in NY to buy them now is 300-350? If so I'm with it. No time to line up... But quick question can anyone tell me if the tongue is leather like the Chicago's?. Because after that stunt they pulled with those I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since.
nope, 600+ on these

Alp you're trippin :lol:

No disrespect, but NYCs are not $600+ right now. Maybe when they first released, but there are multiple sizes on the bay sitting with at $450 BIN

Thought he was talking Frags, but even still, were big footers. Nothing 450 in our size last I looked. Maybe i'm wrong though..

Go back to bed.

Merry Xmas btw.
same to you. I'm in bed with a horrible cold, maybe even a fever, thanks for your concern.

Alp you're trippin :lol:

No disrespect, but NYCs are not $600+ right now. Maybe when they first released, but there are multiple sizes on the bay sitting with at $450 BIN
I thought he was talking about fragments cuz we in this thread, my bad.

Thought he was talking Frags, but even still, were big footers. Nothing 450 in our size last I looked. Maybe i'm wrong though..
yup exactly. Also small sizes still commanding paper. I've been looking for a 9 in those for a minute.

same to you. I'm in bed with a horrible cold, maybe even a fever, thanks for your concern.
I thought he was talking about fragments cuz we in this thread, my bad.

Ahhh I see fam. My bad, I may have misread the post. Must feel nice knowing you have your pair locked up. Damn

Back
Top Bottom