Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Looking to land Frags soon, do guys come in here and scold you all how dumb it is to pay 900+ for a $200 retail shoe? Lmao

Looking to land Frags soon, do guys come in here and scold you all how dumb it is to pay 900+ for a $200 retail shoe? Lmao

People drop racks on yeezys so I don't see why they should scold anybody lol. I've been resisting paying resellers but all these pics is making me reconsider just jumping the gun and finally joining the hunt for a pair in my size

hows it going niketalk fam! i just picked this up  from ebay, seller is located in italy and i was told that he purchased it from nike lab Milan. i need everybody's opinion on these , im a lil skeptical. need some reassurance . there are somethings that are lil off to me. any feedback are greatly appreciated! and will def rep!.

is this normal ?? fragment logo on the heel is not even. and the one right are more embossed than the one on the left.

factory flaw i assumed? dent on the inner heel of the right shoe.

Last edited:
they look off, they might be fake.

there something wrong with the collar... or the angle of the pics are funky?

edit 

how much were they?

Last edited:
this is very strange because the left shoe looks real and the right looks fake... i wonder if they guy got a pair of real and a pair of fakes and split them to double dip from the honey jar?

this is very strange because the left shoe looks real and the right looks fake... i wonder if they guy got a pair of real and a pair of fakes and split them to double dip from the honey jar?
what would you recommend? should I file a claim on ebay? or just contact the seller directly  and ask for full refund?

Just passed my boards for nursing and I told myself I would buy a pair if I did but man 1k is so much I want to wear these a lot I don't know If I could justify 1k may have to part with my DB6s or Toro bravo pack. Those may be better but man I haven't like a shoe so much in forever these are must-have for me.. Maybe I can start slanging dope these resell prices are drug money

Just passed my boards for nursing and I told myself I would buy a pair if I did but man 1k is so much I want to wear these a lot I don't know If I could justify 1k may have to part with my DB6s or Toro bravo pack. Those may be better but man I haven't like a shoe so much in forever these are must-have for me.. Maybe I can start slanging dope these resell prices are drug money
if u want them that bad u should cop... why not... ur gonna make the money back quick...

and before you know it, you'll forget about it. Especially if you're about to get a good steady income, you won't even remember how much you spent and consistently rock them

anyone notice the stitching above the swoosh to be different heights? this is that size 13 I put up the legit check for the other day.. noticed today the stitching on the left shoe is higher

Can i get a legit check on my pair?  Says he threw out the box because he planned on keeping them.  Thanks and repped.
Those are a no go.

Edit, adding some reasons why:

1.  That lace bag is huge

2.  The toe boxes look too bulky

3.  Widows peak on the toes box

4.  The box story seems strange

5.  That tag is off (they aren't screen printed on legit pairs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom