Free Butterfingers Bar For the First 100,000 to 'File A Claim'

Joined Dec 29, 2007
Thank You!We've received your claim. Sorry for your loss.

Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

THANKS!

Joined Oct 8, 2007
That looks like some spam mess. I hate how you have to enter in some sort of e-mail. I did this for some Levis thing and not those punks send me e-mails every day.

Joined Sep 17, 2007
No offense really, but why do people do this stuff? Wouldn't it be better just to go to the store and buy one for $1

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Joined Dec 25, 2007
Originally Posted by II Jovo II

No offense really, but why do people do this stuff? Wouldn't it be better just to go to the store and buy one for $1
true, but the word "FREE" gets everybody. Including myself

Joined Aug 20, 2003
I love FREE thats why... btw my story..

In one of the most well planed heists of 1994 after hours of trick or treating my older brother (10 at the time) asked me (7 at the time) to get a large bowl after we spread all of our trick or treat candy out on the table in our family room... so we could "share" our candy. when I returned not a single Butterfinger was on the table! I noticed immediately. He'd taken and hid them all! To this very day I ask him about it and he denies it. In the days after I would find Butterfinger wrappers all around.... I'm 60% sure my dad was in on it but i've never had concrete evidence.... Tragic.

Joined Jan 3, 2008
Originally Posted by II Jovo II

that dollar can be used for a scroll up.

but yeah free does get everyones attention.

Joined Mar 2, 2009
Thank you sir! Gotta love free stuff. It'll be a great day when the coupon comes in, because by then, I will have completely forgotten about this haha

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now