FREE GIFT CARDS to a range of stores.

So I used the info in Zyzz's thread to obtain some MLB Gift Cards and just messing around with http://www.wrapp.com I saw you're able to send your FaceBook friends small "gifts" to a select few retailers, some are able to be used on-line some in-store only, read the Terms and Conditions on each. I can tell you that the $5 Adidas Gift Cards are stackable, they work just like the MLB ones did. The gift cards get redeemed the same as the MLB ones did so send the gifts to those who helped you out to whichever retailer you choose.

There are a few brainless apps that I use that give me the option of redeeming my "points earned" for Gift Cards for multiple different places of your choice, I'll break them down below now.

Viggle.

Viggle is an app revolving around TV shows, you check into any TV show and you receive a point per minute, they have promoted shows that provide you with bonus points, along with trivia for some select shows. In order to receive the Featured shows BP you just have to be checked into it for minimum of 10 minutes. Only one check in per show, check ins take 10 seconds. so its as simple as just switching to a featured show during your shows commercial and switching back after audio check in. again you can check into any show you want anytime. on your phone go to join.viggle.com/tmill2 if you want to sign up and youll get BP for being referred.

App Trailers.

Just like the name, you watch a 30 second clip of a promoted app, download and open the app for more points.  again my referral code is tmill2 for bonus points for additional points at signup, located on the videos tab. There are daily scratchers in the redeem tab, aso look in offer tab for more points as well. each invite gives you points

Both of those apps i know are on droid as well as iOS. I have 2 app trailers and viggle accounts, one on my phone and ipad and i add all the amazon GC's to one account so you can do that as well.

The following apps are all iOS specific, sorry Droid users.

Checkpoints.

Check into places for points, scan some items....Option to install toolbar that give you points for searching as you would google, Shop Now feature that gives you points for buying items through their links to the retailers website. Download apps for Bonus coins for the "games" in the app. again my invite code is tmill2, you get BP for using it at sign up.

Ride.

Best to search for OnMobile Media in app store to find it, its fairly new. Ride uses your location and gives you about 3 points per mile traveled, I haven't seen any effect on my Battery life. Bonus points for just inviting FB friends

Super Gift Card Rewards Plus

My invitee code is 99e215999. This app you just download and open apps for points.

For the apps that have you download promoted apps, just delete them when youre done. points are earned when home screen of the app is loaded)

In the last month of using these apps I've redeemed over $125 worth of Amazon money, some take a little while to earn the set points but I just hit each app once a day (besides Viggle which i check into when a new show starts) at night as I'm watching TV, takes no effort. Do what you wish.

Quickest response to any questions about the apps would be Twitter... @TMill2

Back
Top Bottom