FREE HUGS?

Joined Jan 13, 2005
who has seen these people? i haven't been downtown in a while, but i think 2 weeks or 1 week ago when i went downtown, i was walking by that plaza between macy's and nordstroms and there were a bunch of people with the FREE HUGS signs. have they been there a while or was it for something? i wasn't too sure what it was all about.

it was my first time going to RIVETED as well. their selection wasn't all that great.
[hr][/hr]
Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Joined Jul 4, 2004
there were these bums infront of @#%$ on broadway, 10 cents they'll do push-ups. but i really dont see any enjoyment of bums doing push-ups. so i gave them 50 cents to hug justin aka divinetecknique. but justin tried to avoid them, so the bum gave him a handshake..not knowing where his hands have been.

Joined Aug 3, 2001
pass the number to me, I want someone to smash and grab at the liquor store by me.
Team Negrodamus​

Joined Jan 13, 2005
ehh it was mostly guys. there was one OK looking girl, but she looked kinda dirty.
[hr][/hr]Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Joined Jan 13, 2005
^riveted is a jeans boutique. it's located on 1st between spring and this other street (sorry forgot the name). they have the brands you see on sf, like nudies, fortress, etc.
[hr][/hr]Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now