FREE MONEY FROM THE EQUIFAX BREACH

Damn to find out if I was affected, I immediately have to enter my name and the last 6 digits if my SSN.

6F6F3E54-2446-4E22-B9BE-C1BEDE57727F.gif

^result and approval is instant after you submit claim, takes 5 mins, unless you're going for max $

This is a farce. Half of the US gets its personal info released to criminals and they offer a measly couple hundred bucks to settle. Not to mention the attorneys are asking for 77mm in attorneys fees. The American government is truly pathetic.

“If you make a claim under the settlement, or if you do nothing, you will be releasing all of your legal claims relating to the Data Breach against Equifax when the settlement becomes final. By releasing your legal claims, you are giving up the right to file, or to continue to pursue, separate legal claims against or seek further compensation from Equifax for any harm related to the Data Breach—whether or not you are currently aware of those claims.”

This is a farce. Half of the US gets its personal info released to criminals and they offer a measly couple hundred bucks to settle. Not to mention the attorneys are asking for 77mm in attorneys fees. The American government is truly pathetic.

“If you make a claim under the settlement, or if you do nothing, you will be releasing all of your legal claims relating to the Data Breach against Equifax when the settlement becomes final. By releasing your legal claims, you are giving up the right to file, or to continue to pursue, separate legal claims against or seek further compensation from Equifax for any harm related to the Data Breach—whether or not you are currently aware of those claims.”

Ridiculous. They literally get to recoup FREE money if you don’t file. Plus, Lawyers getting FREE money for the alleged “hack” you can’t make this stuff up. This is the easiest way for them to funnel free money

I don't know why they got my name in they cake mix. :smh: Haven't asked for a credit report in almost 10 years.

You guys know it says UP TO $125, right? After they divvy up all the money from huge settlements like this, you're lucky if you can get a pack of draws at Ross with your check.

I don't know why they got my name in they cake mix. :smh: Haven't asked for a credit report in almost 10 years.

You guys know it says UP TO $125, right? After they divvy up all the money from huge settlements like this, you're lucky if you can get a pack of draws at Ross with your check.
It does not say up to, it's a $125 cash payout. The "up to" is 20,000. I don't want to have qualified for that though. Must mean your life was absolutely ruined and you should probably skip this settlement and get more.

:lol:

if you get fed time, you’re gonna do the bulk of it no matter how well you behave or how many classes you take. state time can get shaved down plenty depending on your charges, overcrowding, the parole board etc. at least in my state.

if you get fed time, you’re gonna do the bulk of it no matter how well you behave or how many classes you take. state time can get shaved down plenty depending on your charges, overcrowding, the parole board etc. at least in my state.
Famb you know how much a p of ice go for in Guam...
Cats taking these chances not giving a fuh. Then get in the feds and write a tell all

Back
Top Bottom