||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Just saw the N7 Frees and am very dissapointed. They look exactly like the black GR but with blue fit strips instead of volt, have an N7 logo on the tongue, and a different insole. It would not be easy to tell the difference if you see someone walking down the street wiith them unless you really pay attention.

No creativity at all. I was expecting a black base with blue or red fit strips, blue or red laces, and a blue or red midsole top strip.

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Just saw the N7 Frees and am very dissapointed. They look exactly like the black GR but with blue fit strips instead of volt, have an N7 logo on the tongue, and a different insole. It would not be easy to tell the difference if you see someone walking down the street wiith them unless you really pay attention.

Bummer.

I have hopes that the WMN's version might be pretty nice though...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Bummer.

I have hopes that the WMN's version might be pretty nice though...

Here's the women's pair.http://www.sneakerfiles.c...Pink-Flash-1-600x277.jpgstill looks like a GR to me.

Dang. I was expecting a bit more. They're better than the Men's cw though.

-edit-
Pic for reference
Nike-Womens-N7-Free-Run+-3-Dark-TurquoiseReflective-Silver-White-Pink-Flash-1-600x277.jpg

Dang. I was expecting a bit more. They're better than the Men's cw though.

-edit-
Pic for reference
Nike-Womens-N7-Free-Run+-3-Dark-TurquoiseReflective-Silver-White-Pink-Flash-1-600x277.jpg

Me 2. I'm definitely dissapointed with the execution for this shoe. I was excited for the possibility of another free N7 but I will definitely be saving my money for these.

ordered my pair from premier..

thanks for the heads up !

cant wait to have them, and put them with my NY FR2 !

Originally Posted by bwood056

Exactly what I was thinking! I can't wait to get my pair to do the same thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 DOPE, y'all!

We need info on that Brown pair!
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 DOPE, y'all!

We need info on that Brown pair!
nerd.gif

yeah we do !

lady on the phone said leather and suede on the upper.
smokin.gif

im excited.

im assuming this is nikes "city" series ?

I'm not sure if they would be considered "city" series. On the site it says Nike Free Run +3 EXT. I'm not sure what EXT means though. I'm all for making different CWs of these
laugh.gif

The materials on them look lush! Other than the materials used, I really appreciate the LACES they supplied them with, as round laces truly complement the DF system.

If anyone doesn't want to do phone orders you can find them on eBay using "Free run ext". I'm pretty sure the seller is Premier Boutique. So you can get a nice pair of frees and get your feedback up
laugh.gif

They really paid close attention to the detailing with these...

%24(KGrHqZ,!qQE-Ycs3Yn-BPtu5yMdj!~~60_1.JPG

Just a Swoosh would've been KILLLER. Nonetheless, they're still DOPE!

Saw the iguana and orange color way today... Actually quite impressed, still want to see teals live though... Unfortunately I don't really like the feel/fit of the runs but the 3.0 v4 is a whole different story

I'm not sure if they would be considered "city" series. On the site it says Nike Free Run +3 EXT. I'm not sure what EXT means though. I'm all for making different CWs of these
laugh.gif

i dont literally mean "city", im speaking upon the limited tag.

i know size 11-11.5 is sold out already.

and a boutique, to randomly get these ?

esp with us getting NO info yet on them ?

either way, i LOVE the look/materials.

NEED that brown colorway.

For some reason I'm not feeling the Navy EXT. maybe after some better pics show up. The brown is a whole different story tho

I see what you mean bwood. That was a random release and only one run so far.

I'm thinking the Brown CW is another EXT release judging by the laces and materials. The tag does look exactly like FNL too. Hopefully that makes it less limited than the Navy EXTs.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

For some reason I'm not feeling the Navy EXT. maybe after some better pics show up. The brown is a whole different story tho

I am in the same boat as you.  Like the shoe, not the navy cw though.  The brown's are a different story though.

ZOMG!!!! EXT = Extra-Terrain?
nerd.gif

More pics of the EXT Collection

Iguana/Sail-Cargo Khaki
nike_freerun3ext_iguanasailcargo_05.jpg

nike_freerun3ext_iguanasailcargo_01.jpg

nike_freerun3ext_iguanasailcargo_02.jpg

nike_freerun3ext_iguanasailcargo_04.jpg

Dark Obsidain
nike-freerun-dark-obsedian-darkobs1.jpg

WMN's Cool Grey/Tropical Twist
nike_wmnsfreerun3_coolgreytropt_01.jpg

nike_wmnsfreerun3_coolgreytropt_02.jpg

nike_wmnsfreerun3_coolgreytropt_05.jpg

nike_wmnsfreerun3_coolgreytropt_04.jpg

that wmns cw is INSANE!

the iguanas are much more appealing than the blue cw... i wonder how they would 'breathe' for summer wearing

Back
Top Bottom