||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

^Currently, I've been wearing the Eclipses exclusively for about 4 months now. I plan on switching it up to FRs as my next race approaches in September and on Race Day.

I haven't fully given up on them. It's just the Volt DF piece turns me the opposite direction. However, I'm diggin' the Chrome Yellow and Liquid Lime cws.

^Currently, I've been wearing the Eclipses exclusively for about 4 months now. I plan on switching it up to FRs as my next race approaches in September and on Race Day.

I haven't fully given up on them. It's just the Volt DF piece turns me the opposite direction. However, I'm diggin' the Chrome Yellow and Liquid Lime cws.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

When do the 4.0s drop? I've heard NOTHING about them.
May 1st according to a Finishline flyer that I got a few weeks back. On page 13 of this thread I posted some pics of the magazine which included price and colorways.

Yep!
Originally Posted by LunarKyle

I received a Finishline flyer yesterday with some Free Run 3 info.  Note that the colorways on the top are male and bottom for female.
Release dates and prices

Free Run 3 (5.0)- April 5 $99.99

Free 3.0- April 5 $99.99

Free 4.0- May 1 $89.99

20120314210025473.jpg

20120314210106496.jpg

I like the design of the 4.0 V2s the most amongst this year's Free lineup. I'm only really diggin' the Pure Platinum/Ref Silver cw though...

These FR3 cws should be coming out too (all pics via Atmos)
510642-200
510642-200-1.jpg

510642-200-2.jpg

510642-200-3.jpg

510642-800
510642-800-1.jpg

510642-800-2.jpg

510642-800-3.jpg

510642-300
510642-300-s.jpg

510643-300 (WMNs)
510643-300-1.jpg

510643-300-2.jpg

510643-300-3.jpg

4.0s
511472-002
511472-002-1.jpg

511472-002-2.jpg

511472-002-3.jpg

511472-008
511472-008-1.jpg

511472-008-2.jpg

511472-008-3.jpg

511472-203
511472-203-1.jpg

511472-203-2.jpg

511472-203-3.jpg

Those 4.0 are SILLY!!! Love them!

I really really hope Nike has made sure employees are well trained in the series. Having 3 major shoes within the line at one time is definitely something they haven't really done since the OG Frees came out in 2005 I believe. Consumers will
Be confused more than ever.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Those 4.0 are SILLY!!! Love them!

I really really hope Nike has made sure employees are well trained in the series. Having 3 major shoes within the line at one time is definitely something they haven't really done since the OG Frees came out in 2005 I believe. Consumers will
Be confused more than ever.
They already are. At my school everyone thinks the the New Free Run 3 (5.0) isnt a new model because they refer to the Free Run 3.0 V3 as the 3. They think that there is already a free run 5 
eyes.gif
 because they think the FR2 has a 5.0 sole. To them its pretty confusing, so im sure many consumers will be too as you said. I'm sure every FNL, FTL, or NikeTown etc.. will have some kind of chart.

EBW: True.

AH: If I wasn't into Running shoes, I'd probably think likewise
laugh.gif
. However, the name of the shoe is on the tongue tag
laugh.gif
. When the 3.0 V3 came out, a lot of people thought they were the FR3s.   

I think I'll be going after the Liquid Limes. I like how the DF piece blends in with the rest of the shoe. I'm amped my iDs will be finally here! I'll probably pick them up on Friday.

Quick turn around on IDs... Ordered a pair for the wife in 3/24, they should be here next Tuesday.

Shaun: WOW! I'm jelly! I ordered mine on 3/6, and they're scheduled to be delivered on 4/5.

oh dang, thats too bad for you! I ordered them for my gf around the same time, but got them for at least a week now. Here they are!
eek.gif
tongue.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Anybody know if NikeID will put more color/material options for these? I ordered a pair and came out really nice but I was hoping that Nike introduced more color options.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Anybody know if NikeID will put more color/material options for these? I ordered a pair and came out really nice but I was hoping that Nike introduced more color options.

give em a few months... they will

Im hoping for shield options later in the year
nerd.gif

Does anyone know if FTL will release the iguana cw or is it just nike.com and nike stores?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Nice!

Saw these on IG
xejvch.png

I think it's the first pair I've seen with the Hybrid set-up.

Mine are Too.5.0 Upper 3.0 sole

Originally Posted by s dubl

Quick turn around on IDs... Ordered a pair for the wife in 3/24, they should be here next Tuesday.

Niiiiiice. Doesn't that speed just make you wanna go ahead and order another pair??

Saw pics of new green on eBay. Those look about the best of any color way so far IMO. Hopefully will pick them up when they come out. So is there a fit sole in them? Thought about trying that for my fr2. I know it will proably take away from the flex to them. Also is that the LS color way page so back with the yellow bottom?

Up early on NDC right now. LOTS of colors I wasn't expecting this soon. Most saying "sold out" def means they put them up early on accident. Only a few CWs actually available for order.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

give em a few months... they will

Im hoping for shield options later in the year
nerd.gif

I saw these colors on the swatch when I iDed my pair at the iD Studio...
szg8hv.jpg

Shaun: You see the same swatch at your iD Studio as well?

OG: I'd think so.

tomat: Whoops!
embarassed.gif
 I meant 3.0 Upper X 5.0 Sole. My apologies.

EBW: Good looking out!

im robocopping now..
do they run true to size? like the FR2?

i got my true size on fr2. at first a lil snug, but after breakin they were just right. and i have what i consider a bit of a wide right foot.

If the 2 was a little snug for you at first, these should be perfect for you in the same size. Definitely a little bit roomier and a lot of that has to to with the new tongue.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Saw pics of new green on eBay. Those look about the best of any color way so far IMO. Hopefully will pick them up when they come out. So is there a fit sole in them? Thought about trying that for my fr2. I know it will proably take away from the flex to them. Also is that the LS color way page so back with the yellow bottom?

Yessir, Yellow Soles.

Back
Top Bottom