Free stickers! Check it out.

Alright I'll cut to the chase. One of mah mates is a graffiti artist and I want to give him more exposure. He goes by the name of Graffface. Here is his Flickr account you can check it out if you please http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/graffface/. Also here is his logo that he made himself. It is known throughout the L.A., Chicago and N.Y. 100% srs. If you want free stickers (the white ones) just send me a PM with name, shipping info, etc. and I'll send them ASAP. Thanks for lookin.

And if you can try to take a picture with the sticker so my friend can add it to his Flickr :smile:. You don't have to but I would really appreciate it. If you post a picture though and Graffface likes it he will send you a free T-shirt!

Last edited:
got ur stickers in the mail bro
nthat.gif

Never seen this in NY. Used to Always see the tag where the dude makes the B look like a heart, everywhere.

Last edited:
Never seen this before. So is your friend just using the stickers and shirts to gain exposure for his graffiti, or is he using them for this brand? 

Dude send me a bunch of stickers i'll put them up everywhere. I do the same thing for my cuzzo that lives in SD hahaha.

so...once you start getting bashed some more in this thread are you going to start a new one in a couple weeks?

Back
Top Bottom