French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

If you wearing these kicks who you think staring at your mountain arches in detail while you do? If you collect then who gone ever see the flaws through your closet doors? Yal boys tho.......

Upset These Are Sitting On Shelves If The Shoes Were Hyped I Would Have Copped … LMAO Just Kidding. Extremely Happy These Were Such An Easy Cop, Was Able To Check Out Two Minutes After The Online Launch.       

Upset These Are Sitting On Shelves If The Shoes Were Hyped I Would Have Copped … LMAO Just Kidding. Extremely Happy These Were Such An Easy Cop, Was Able To Check Out Two Minutes After The Online Launch.       

Someone brought it to my attention Finish Line still has pairs online. Almost a full size run. Nice and easy...still..

Say what you want about buyers remorse, the shoe not being hyped, etc. Infact, I'm surprised so many of you are content with paying such a high price and not having high standards when it comes to the small details and what the shoe looks like as a whole.

I don't own a ton of Jordans, but I own my fair share, all bought online, and none of them even come close to the letdown of seeing these in person. If they had used either of the pairs I received for the stock photos on NDC, I'm not so sure so many people would have pulled the trigger.

Sure, 99.9% of people don't care or wouldn't worry about it. But I know it looks like ****. And if I see someone in their pair, my eyes are going to go straight to that uneven paint job on the peaks.

Last edited:
Hmm, I can get these for $133..... Not a huge fan, but for that price.....

My man, ur screen name is 'cdp', Id of thought youd of been accustomed to sub par quality. :lol: ,J/p couldnt resist.
But really out of cdps only the 13,12,10,6 were actually decent quality.

The mountains could be better , but the overall shoe is undoubtedly a step up from recent years. You said it yourself.

Last edited:
I have no issues with the accents on the outsole. Guess some people just get bad pairs.

Just got these and I'll agree that these aren't worth the $190 price tag.  I am not sure how to cop another pair under retail though.  Love the color and the 7s.  

There's nothing to really rave about craftmanship or material though.  They fit TTS, same like all JORDANs.  No need to size up or down, no gap in toe, no hurting of the right or left toe knuckle, just perfect!  Shoes don't need alignment or calibration.  

Really wish these guys would go after high end shoes and leave jordans to the dudes who actually like them. These are mass produced they are not hand painted or hand stiched, Neither was OGs. If you want flawlessly made shoes with premium leather and perfect paint $500 and up is what your looking to spend. If Kanye wore these tomorrow they would overnight be labeled an underated shoe and sell out everywhere reguardless of quality.

Last edited:
View media item 1375710
Ok first off this sneaker is one of my top 3 all time. I can't believe these didn't sell out. Secondly from the pics that you guys were posting about with the complaints about the outsole paint I am guessing that either A) you're pretty new to the 7's B) if you weren't you never really looked closely to the older pairs or C) you just like to whine. Literally every pair of 7's I've owned except for the hares (obviously) have had this paint issue. Even both of my pairs of early 2000's Raptors had this issue and nobody whined about it then. To talk about how a 5 year old could've painted these better is ridiculous at best. I bet some of you could barely color within the lines lol. You guys crack me up. Btw if you're still crying about jordan prices then you seriously need to find a new hobby. Inflation will always exist. Get used to it. Have a nice day ppl

Ps: my other two top sneakers of all time are the bred 16's and concord 11's

word ^^^ i wanna smack everybody nit picking ...no more jordans till may tho

7s going to get worn while the 11's sit on ice

Last edited:

Moreso because they're 7s. Next year will be worse with the 8, and Im not sure its even worth them doing the 9 and the 10
Good. 7s are top 3 for me, 8s I only have Playoffs, and I don’t own any 9s or 10s. Ironically the 7s are also where the quality of comfort really improves with J’s so let people sleep if they want.

I held these in hand yesterday and I was impressed with how they looked/felt. Mostly because it’s only the second 7 I’ve been able to get in hand (the other being my Maize 7s). The CW is underwhelming to me. It’s not bad by any means and if I could cop at a discount, had the extra cash, and wasn’t planning on copping anything for a while I wouldn’t mind these.

As I’ve mentioned in another thread I’ve only been at this for 2 years now so I don’t have experience with older retros so I don’t have them as references to compare quality. All I know is that these feel better than a lot of what I’ve come in contact with over the last two years so I’m excited to see pairs I actually want like the Hares, Aquas, maybe even Bordeauxs…forgetting some others but you get my point.

Good. 7s are top 3 for me, 8s I only have Playoffs, and I don’t own any 9s or 10s. Ironically the 7s are also where the quality of comfort really improves with J’s so let people sleep if they want.

I held these in hand yesterday and I was impressed with how they looked/felt. Mostly because it’s only the second 7 I’ve been able to get in hand (the other being my Maize 7s). The CW is underwhelming to me. It’s not bad by any means and if I could cop at a discount, had the extra cash, and wasn’t planning on copping anything for a while I wouldn’t mind these.

As I’ve mentioned in another thread I’ve only been at this for 2 years now so I don’t have experience with older retros so I don’t have them as references to compare quality. All I know is that these feel better than a lot of what I’ve come in contact with over the last two years so I’m excited to see pairs I actually want like the Hares, Aquas, maybe even Bordeauxs…forgetting some others but you get my point.
Preaching to the Choir, I love 8s. They were my 1st Jordan I remember getting back in 7th grade. I have and will be doubling up on all of them next year. But I could see JB going a different direction in the year of the 9 and 10 just because of the lack of interest in the models.

As for this shoe. The quality was ok, I personally don't see the remastereds that far removed from what JB was doing last year. I did get to see the Bulls on Broadway X yesterday in person and they are nice leather, plush ankle padding, ect, but they're still tumbled. I want to see a non-tumbled release before I can say if this remastered is the real deal or not

IMO, Part of the reason these sat were the 7 factor, a lot of people will wait for the Bords and the Hares, the colorway basically dropped in an XI and a IV in the past month, and people are broke from Nov and Dec. These January releases always "sit" (not selling out the 1st day to me isnt sitting, hitting sales racks is sitting). Last year nothing moved until the income checks starting coming and people recovered from the holiday rush.    

Back
Top Bottom