Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

And I believe a pair of mid Is too but I could be wrong. Does anyone know if melo's shoes are gonna be a part of this theme?
nerd.gif
id say yeah if the CP3s are

Don't forget the design could change.  It happened with the Green Glow 4's.  The quality is rumored to be very nice as well.  Possible JB is listening?  At least for certain releases.

^Nah. Nubuck releases have been good quality for a while now with few exceptions like the black grapes.

I also like the black. I like the shoe but like I said it doesnt remind me of the Fresh Prince at all, besides the sockliner.

The CP3s are better than the 5s, what a shame... JB had an awesome idea with the 5s but just didn't execute it well IMO

^Nah. Nubuck releases have been good quality for a while now with few exceptions like the black grapes.

I also like the black. I like the shoe but like I said it doesnt remind me of the Fresh Prince at all, besides the sockliner.
You didn't like the quality of the black grapes? I thought the quality is very nice

Don't forget the design could change.  It happened with the Green Glow 4's.  The quality is rumored to be very nice as well.  Possible JB is listening?  At least for certain releases.
very true .. BUT .. isnt it kinda late for the design to change, these release in oct so they should have already been in production by now and just awaiting to be shipped out?

I wonder what the release number on these are? are we talking Black Grape numbers or fire red 5 numbers.....

I don't own a pair. I was told the quality wasnt nice but that was based on a prerelease pair so IDK
people who complained about the quality of black grapes were the ones who didnt get a pair lol. And all those comments about quality werent about anything other than them being "ashy" that was it. i dont really remember hearing anyone complain about paint or glue (who had them)

all that other bs was people using the same retired joke over and over

idk

everyone loves their black grapes

/confused

Last edited:
I was just about to post that ... now its gonna be hard as hell to tell the difference between GM/Fake pairs .. only thing to decipher now is the shape and shade of coloring. Wonder will it have twenty-thirteen on the tongue?

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/08/air-jordan-5-retro-bel-air-different-lining-on-each-pair/

The upcoming Air Jordan 5 “Bel-Air” is set to debut on October 5th, 2013 and after detailed images of the upcoming model, we now have an interesting feature to share. Each of the Air Jordan 5 “Bel-Air” will feature different lining of the 90s inspired pattern.

Last edited:
people who complained about the quality of black grapes were the ones who didnt get a pair lol. And all those comments about quality werent about anything other than them being "ashy" that was it. i dont really remember hearing anyone complain about paint or glue (who had them)

all that other bs was people using the same retired joke over and over
Oh. Wasnt paying attention to that thread at all since I didnt care for em due to the ashyness. I didnt hear that it was low quality through NT. Dude might have just been salty.

Each pair is going to have a different inner lining 
:smokin
I like that. Hope I get the bottom left pair.

It would make it too easy for variants though :frown:

Oh. Wasnt paying attention to that thread at all since I didnt care for em due to the ashyness. I didnt hear that it was low quality through NT. Dude might have just been salty.
smokin.gif

I like that. Hope I get the bottom left pair.

It would make it too easy for variants though
frown.gif
all good .. yeah they were salty haha.

that bottom left pair liner is nice. All the other shoes look like GS pairs or for the small footers lol. I wonder will they all be different or will the different sizes (mens, gs, ps) have a distinct pattern thats different from the other size categories

Back
Top Bottom