Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Never count out the hypebeasts, I hear this in every thread first 500 pages is *****ing second 500 pages is "where can I cop"? lolll

To all their own, can't wait for these!

with the special liners 

expect the numbers on these to be low....

usually when they have alot in production and have to doing anything special they keep the numbers low

will-and-ashley-s-dance-o.gif

EDIT: I just noticed the 3M caught the lights in that scene

Last edited:
This show is a classic. Since it airs nightly at like 1am here i dvr it i got about 50 episodes to catch up. I got an off day on the 30th i plan on catching up on em

View media item 546599
Cant wait for Oct 5

Last edited:
Watched fresh prince yesterday him and jazzy were wearing AJ 9's black red white. That show is timeless will smith was a funny mug

Last edited:
Watched fresh prince yesterday him and jazzy were wearing AJ 9's black red white. That show is timeless will smith was a funny mug
haha was watching too, that is the one where will wants to donate his "little men" to jazz for a baby, and he dreams of that son making NBA, congradulating Jazz instead of him, and the son was wearing AJ Playoff IXs.

What I'm waiting for is metallics Vs with durabuck (idc for the 23 stitching but if they keep it isnt true to OG I won't complain) and NA doesn't reaaallyy need to be on it but it wouldn't hurt either way. Make if happen for a young blood in the these streets JB! :D

What I'm waiting for is metallics Vs with durabuck (idc for the 23 stitching but if they keep it isnt true to OG I won't complain) and NA doesn't reaaallyy need to be on it but it wouldn't hurt either way. Make if happen for a young blood in the these streets JB! :D

JB was real corny for putting the 23 on the Metallic Vs.

1000th post

The bred 11s were retailed for 185, and wasn't there like 500,000 of those produced? Don't believe this BS that people in here are talking about saying price goes with the quantity. Also I personally don't see how a shoe made in toddler sizes going to be limited. That's just me
But those are 11s... *shrug*

Side note - Black grape quality was 10/10 IMO. People that called em ashy were more than likely salty they didn't cop.

Anyways, I can already see the CL ads: Looking to trade fresh prince 5s left shoe size 10 for so and so pattern.

And what if they try to nickname the different patterns... :smh:

I've never been a big fan of the way the "23" is on the Vs...these are so dope to me...a must have...I'm a sucka for grey kicks...

I see a run on these in the thrift store future.

View media item 547286

And hairspray as well for the ladies.

And yes, we did dress like that when we were young. I certainly am guilty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom