Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Why buy kicks you are never going to wear? I would use themas house slippers if that was the case lol
Naw nephew I'm from Cali we already got house shoes, you seen Boyz in Tha Hood.  ROFLMAO

J/K I know what you mean though, personally don't like them but wife does so will get her a pair.

Naw nephew I'm from Cali we already got house shoes, you seen Boyz in Tha Hood.  ROFLMAO
View media item 535813

J/K I know what you mean though, personally don't like them but wife does so will get her a pair.

Those slippers righ there are some of the most comfortable ones ive ever bought. Im mad they dnt sell em anymore

Those slippers righ there are some of the most comfortable ones ive ever bought. Im mad they dnt sell em anymore

You gotta live in the hood, or where ever there's a liquor store or local clothes store.
I get a new pair every year.

Why buy kicks you are never going to wear? I would use themas house slippers if that was the case lol
Yes $160 pair of shoes is not going to break the bank for me. I want these just to say I have them. Eventually they will be worn, but I just want them as a collectors item for now.

Yes $160 pair of shoes is not going to break the bank for me. I want these just to say I have them. Eventually they will be worn, but I just want them as a collectors item for now.
Be sure to wear them before that midsole crumbles :x

$185 though. I know what you mean wont break the bank but you wanna wear em before they deteriorate and its wasted money.

$185 though. I know what you mean wont break the bank but you wanna wear em before they deteriorate and its wasted money.
these will always be wasted money.
laugh.gif

hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster

I was wondering, does anybody know of a european shop that, come October, will be selling the Bel Air 5's?

Either that or a shop that ships internationally because I'm currently living in Italy.

I have already checked Oqium.nl but they said Nike shut down preorders on Jordan Brand and that they won't sell that particular model online (if it happens it'll be an in-store, very limited release).

Thanks in advance for your help.

I disagree but I would own both if I could
I would appreciate the 3lab5 Vs more if it was executed better but they are practically hype which is gonna make the shoe sell imo. And that price with a $225 on some EP Vs doesn't seem worth it :smh: . And the Fear Vs in some pics look terrible and others make them look decent but recent pics of the Fear Vs are terrible and make the shoe look like crap (literally)

The Bel Airs are the best looking 5 releasing out of the 3 others. (Fear, Oreo, 3Lab5) I dont count the Laneys cause they are a classic.

Exactly, $160 for some shoes not a problem but when they start getting into the $200+ range I get a lot more selective in my shoes.  Do I like them?  Any other releases coming out that I am buying 2 of? Do I want to buy more shirts that have one of the colors in that shoe.  For example I don't have to many neon color shirts to go with these.  Basically re-do the wardrobe and add these colors to it.
The Bel Airs are the best looking 5 releasing out of the 3 others. (Fear, Oreo, 3Lab5) I dont count the Laneys cause they are a classic.
Oreo V's way better.

Back
Top Bottom