Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Every pair has a different sock liner design. My pair from NDC is practically all pink with no diamonds or squares.

I think I'll be fine. I used the same internet connection for both DB5 pairs I got and those were both delivered successfully. I'm not saying I'm 100%, but I'm pretty confident I'll be fine. Won't be 100% until they're in my hands!

Did you the same CC? Thanks

that whole "squares/diamonds" argument is incorrect. i just pulled mine out of the box and my liner has both squares and diamonds
these were purchased directly from NikeDC so there is no argument for fake or GM
no hate to you fam, i just don't want everyone to be on this witch hunt over fakes because of sock liners

None taken im glad u posted that cuz i originally had said maybe the squares is a pattern we havent seen yet.

Correct me if im wrong, So as of right now with that ebay pair the only thing we can go off of is that they sold for $230 while other are going for at least double that or damn near

Damn I am having a hard time finding pairs to trade and I am offering some pretty good tradebait.

Were these really limited to 20,000?

Did the box to these come with both a red or white jumpman on top or only red or only white bc ive seen both whites and red ones so didnt know bc a lot of the people sellin quite a few pairs have the white jumpman on top of box or is gs white

Last edited:
. smartass

A person who, by means of purpsose or not, uses sarcasm to have a laugh. A person who, on a regular bases, annoys the hell out of people with their sarcastic-attitude.

Im on a phone so I really dont care

Did the box to these come with both a red or white jumpman on top or only red or only white bc ive seen both whites and red ones so didnt know bc a lot of the people sellin quite a few pairs have the white jumpman on top of box or is gs white

All men's sz should have red jumpman on box while GS sizes should have white jumpman.

I find it funny that the pairs that come from footaction have the Eastbay sticker on the outside of the box. Sure...Eastbay didn't get them...

Walked in an independent store today and saw them. I can honestly say that after seeing them in person, I was a bit disappointed. I thought the colors popped looking at pics before release, but they look dull. I asked the guy how much, thinking he would say $250-300, and he said $800. I gave him the gas face and walked out.

rape is forced, no one is forcing people to pay above retail regardless of how much it may be. Stop with that phrase, it makes no sense and has no place is the shoe world or any kind of dialog when used out of context 

Repped...

So glad I'm not the only one who believes that high resale prices are not because for the seller but because dumb people are willing to pay that much.

Spotting a fake pair is pretty easy.
Maybe for me and you but not for everyone. Anythingtthat deals with finances is pretty easy for me but that doesn't make it easy for everyone else
Like jada said, spotting a fake pair is pretty easy.  If it isn't easy for whoever is making the purchase, then they should do some research before spending good money on a potentially fake product.

If you don't know enough about what your buying or don't care enough to learn about it before making your purchase then why are you even buying it in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom