Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

FWIW, that happened to me and by the time the countdown expired, they were sold out. So if you waited they could've been sold out anyway.

I waited it out on my phone. Crazy cuz on the comp with FTL it said 4 hours but once i logged in and clicked checkout on my phone it was an hour and 10 min later it dropped to 20 min. I was able to grab them though. But yeah 4 hours i was already counting myself out

Last edited:
yeah of course they're not going to use "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" Retro 5 as a name

that would mean they would have to pay out royalties. it's totally fine to use Bel Air since it's just a location

and if they did it would be a lot more than $185

I have a nice T shirt I like to wear to JB releases it says F resellers, but spelled out.  I HATE those DIRTY MOFO's, tried to pick up a pair of Bel Air 5's for the wife, got to the mall at 10:15 on the DOT.  All the pairs GONE, mall opened at 10 I believe.  They do raffles for mens sizes but they don't for GS sizes, not sure why that is.  Manager told me people started lining up Friday night outside the store for the release, REALLY that many people are trying to get the shoes for there girl or daughter.  :smh:   I think not.

Only makes me want to preorder the shoes early or do RSVP service because so many just RUIN the game.  I remember only waiting in line ONCE for a release in my life before now.  The DAMN Sega Dreamcast, came out 9/9/99.  Brother and I were PUMPED for that release even though we had already pre-paid.

yooo i remember being so pumped to get my Dreamcast. i preordered it but had to wait a day past RD to get it since i had to get the money from my mother. damn fall of 99 was so much fun with that system :smokin :smokin

lol 3rd post in this thread ... flexin on NT smh

pressin ur luck huh

lets not pic quote this nonsense either

Last edited:
This dudes a regular on NYC Craigslist. Straight reseller. Tryna off load some inventory on NT now

I was recently had with a pair of DB4.  I was doing the legit check on it and everything was down to the T... until I was doing the superman logo comparison.  Beatch got me there... I was livid for a second.  But now I don't know what to do with a pair of fake db4s.
They got me to on some black grapes, didn't even trip went opened a claim.  Followed EBay's directions, received my money back.  Few days later received the package back at my doorstep, seller refused the shipment like that is going to prevent me from getting my money.  Now I use them as a doorstop, they are still in the box.  I will eventually just throw them in the trash nothing else to do with them.  I was more annoyed than mad, based off the fact I knew I would get my money back.

They got me to on some black grapes, didn't even trip went opened a claim.  Followed EBay's directions, received my money back.  Few days later received the package back at my doorstep, seller refused the shipment like that is going to prevent me from getting my money.   Now I use them as a doorstop, they are still in the box.  I will eventually just throw them in the trash nothing else to do with them.  I was more annoyed than mad, based off the fact I knew I would get my money back.
roll.gif

They got me to on some black grapes, didn't even trip went opened a claim.  Followed EBay's directions, received my money back.  Few days later received the package back at my doorstep, seller refused the shipment like that is going to prevent me from getting my money.  Now I use them as a doorstop, they are still in the box.  I will eventually just throw them in the trash nothing else to do with them.  I was more annoyed than mad, based off the fact I knew I would get my money back.

You can donate it.

Your going to throw out a new pair of kicks because they have one deficiency that makes them fake???? Donate them to charity smfh

Back
Top Bottom