Friend almost got robbed at my builiding. What should i do?

Just be like yo whats up with you trying to rob my friend?

then whatever happens after that just happens

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

lol im from Toronto.

and no my mom cant buy a gun. i can though....

Forgot about jae - What? am i missing something.
Toronto?
roll.gif
f4a1654a82c9dcab2828b5b79ddda52a823956db.gif

Get your friend, put on ski-masks, catch this kid slipping and break his jaw by pistol whipping him. Have your boy take a crow bar to his knee caps.

Look, Imma give you some real
advice, kuz I see ur a young man
with a positive future who feels
his & families life is some sort of
quarrel/danger.

Give their family 2 ultimatums:
Blood on ur knife or *%%@ on ur @+%+.

U let them decide.

invite the brothers into your apartment and kill them, then just say they you caught them breaking in = not liable for anything cause they trespassing

MidEastBeast wrote:

Get your friend, put on ski-masks, catch this kid slipping and break his jaw by pistol whipping him. Have your boy take a crow bar to his knee caps.

no face no case
grin.gif

Violence doesn't solve anything...unless..its aboslutely necessary. But in this case....you may have to bangout. Just be smart about it.

Aye on the real fam.... I would let them think that $%!@ was over for now. All the while plotting some major stuff. I aint telling you to shoot nobody but I amsaying that you a young dude and they some young dudes... Mobb deep whenever possible to let them know y'all serious. Keep you a blade on you if youdon't wanna tote that unit - and if it has to go down.....take care of you and yours fam.

I'm pretty sure they into girls, find you a lil jumpoff from another building and give her some small change to let him and his boys think it can go down.Catch em off guard.....mask up and beat and rob everybody. Might as well empty they pockets since they emptying too bro.

Alright so i was going home from my boys house and he double rided me on his bike... just as i was approaching my building doors with him i said bye w.e. and seen these 3 kids aged 15-17 (im 16) 1 of which i know lives in my building. I go upstairs and go do w/e then i call my boy and he says they tried to rob him. they started sayin "yo come here" and he was on a bike and kept going right. they started chasing him. and he was gone.

Now i am not scared of this kid neither is my friend like i would bang him in a fight. but i know he has his lil friends. and his older brother who has also had altercations with my mother in the past in the building but it was some soft stuff so i let it slide before. but now..... i wanna do some drastic stuff to this family and/or just that one kid who tried to rob my boy.... but i dont wanna have to worry about coming home after i do soemthing to this kid. worry about his older brother and boys stabbing me or some #**! coming home.

Let it slide or bang out?

Cliffnotes:
Came home with friend. Sees some guys outside my building that live there.
I go up stairs to my building friend leaves.
get upstairs. call him half hour later tells me they tried to rob him but he dipped.
Should i go after these lil f@gz? and risk older brother and w/e making me feel threatened coming home every day?

Bang out or let it slide?

Thats why your boy almost got robbed.

Real talk though F it, bang out. Being straight edge and logical is overrated, life is gonna *$#! you over anyways.

Alright so i was going home from my boys house and he double rided me on his bike... just as i was approaching my building doors with him i said bye w.e. and seen these 3 kids aged 15-17 (im 16) 1 of which i know lives in my building. I go upstairs and go do w/e then i call my boy and he says they tried to rob him. they started sayin "yo come here" and he was on a bike and kept going right. they started chasing him. and he was gone.

Now i am not scared of this kid neither is my friend like i would bang him in a fight. but i know he has his lil friends. and his older brother who has also had altercations with my mother in the past in the building but it was some soft stuff so i let it slide before. but now..... i wanna do some drastic stuff to this family and/or just that one kid who tried to rob my boy.... but i dont wanna have to worry about coming home after i do soemthing to this kid. worry about his older brother and boys stabbing me or some #**! coming home.

Cliffnotes:
get upstairs. call him half hour later tells me they tried to rob him but he dipped.
Should i go after these lil f@gz? and risk older brother and w/e making me feel threatened coming home every day?

Sorry man, I'm extremely bored.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cliffnotes:

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cliffnotes:

All I can say is wooooowwwwwwww
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom