Friends and Family 30% off 5/20-5/24

I called the nearest Champs in my area and they said they are not having this sale and that sometimes FL and FA does their own sale. Not sure how true it is but thats what they told me over the phone.

isnt champs the same FA and FTL... Man i was going to get something from champs too, prob check it out later and see if it works

naw champs is totally a different company then FTL and FA i think. FTL is affiliated with FA and Eastbay

Originally Posted by justinsan

naw champs is totally a different company then FTL and FA i think. FTL is affiliated with FA and Eastbay

"Foot Locker, Inc. operates the eponymous “Foot Locker

You can't go back in with your receipt and get price difference. The manager at FTA pointed out that in fine print that it say it doesn't work on prior purchases. 
frown.gif
 So i said that i was going to come back in and return them then rebuy my shoes back....and this it the crappy response i get from the manager, "that's still your prior purchase." !*%? 
mad.gif
 that makes no sense, i told her that, tried explaining to her that's not how it works, and she kept firing back with prior purchases. I called the customer service number from fta.com and they said she was wrong the second time. So I'm going back there tomorrow and getting my money back. 
devil.gif

Then again, it depends on the person at the store, they might give you the price difference the first time...i'm just really peeved right now. 

Everything is fair game according to the FA and FTL employees that I spoke to today, except the marquee releases on Saturday.

I'm going back to get the blue Griffey 1's and some Air Max 97's and I'm done.

^Chet, Your coupon link was for 2009. Has the link for champs or FA up yet? What's up with yuku?

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

You can't go back in with your receipt and get price difference. The manager at FTA pointed out that in fine print that it say it doesn't work on prior purchases. 
frown.gif
 So i said that i was going to come back in and return them then rebuy my shoes back....and this it the crappy response i get from the manager, "that's still your prior purchase." !*%? 
mad.gif
 that makes no sense, i told her that, tried explaining to her that's not how it works, and she kept firing back with prior purchases. I called the customer service number from fta.com and they said she was wrong the second time. So I'm going back there tomorrow and getting my money back. 
devil.gif

Then again, it depends on the person at the store, they might give you the price difference the first time...i'm just really peeved right now. 

FA....you could just return the shoe and buy it over again.  An employee told me if the purchase is under 7 days, depending on the manager they will do a price adjustment for you rather than go through the process of returning the shoe and buying the shoe all over again.  They'll do it for you if they got the time and want to do it for you.  It can be a long process.  I was lucky the employee was willing to help me out after I explained it.  Good luck man.

Champs, FA, and FL are all the same unless something new popped up.  I went into Champs today and asked about it and they knew about it. 

Picked up Kobe Vs, Jordan IV Pure White/Silver, and White Air Max Pippens. 

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

frown.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

FA....you could just return the shoe and buy it over again.  An employee told me if the purchase is under 7 days, depending on the manager they will do a price adjustment for you rather than go through the process of returning the shoe and buying the shoe all over again.  They'll do it for you if they got the time and want to do it for you.  It can be a long process.  I was lucky the employee was willing to help me out after I explained it.  Good luck man.

Champs, FA, and FL are all the same unless something new popped up.  I went into Champs today and asked about it and they knew about it. 

Picked up Kobe Vs, Jordan IV Pure White/Silver, and White Air Max Pippens. 
Yeah it was in first post, I told her i was going to return and just buy it back, but she said it was still in the fine print and was still my prior purchase if i bought it back. So i told her i was going to come back and have someone else buy it for me, so therefore it's not MY prior purchase anymore. that was at 2:00. 
I am now just coming back from FTA, went around 8:00, with a couple of people to buy it, and the same manager looked kind of mad as she took the register. I returned both shoes, and was paid back. Then my friend goes and starts to say he's going to buy my shoes, when she says pulls out a phone a starts calling, whom i presume is the district manager. They start talking, and she says something about a customer trying to bypass the 30% off (me) which is followed by her nodding, and saying yes back to the person on the phone. She hangs up, doesn't say anything but starts to ring me up for the all shoes with 30% off and allows me to pay for it. haha got my 80 bucks back 
roll.gif

I'm guessing she realized she was wrong or the person on the phone told her just to ring me up and not deal with it. 
happy.gif
 either way, talk about awkward moments, that is one of them as she rang me up with a 
mad.gif
 pissed off face. 

any update on the champs coupon?  would really love to get some basketball shorts from there...  
thanks

i swear i think they're pulling lebrons off the shelf, i went to 3 footlockers and 3 of them had no lebrons

Back
Top Bottom