Frlend of the people thread... wlll lt be Good?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

been waiting for some material since The Cool dropped
Enemy of the State? One the greatest pieces of hip-hop material ever dropped?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Lasers would have been a good album had Atlantic not forced all those pop beats on him. the lyricism was still there. Not as much as in the past, be he was still spittin'.

And if you haven't listened to Enemy of the State, do it now. The whole way through it's just
sick.gif

I expect Friend of the People to be no different.
No it wasn't....."And the flow tight, skinny jeans skinny jeans" ....lol but i agree with you that its def #$%@ on by everyone on this board and the album is def listenable and had at least 4 decent tracks.

Enemy of the state is amazing.
I honestly love lightwork the double entendre with the whole "If Noah need a Row-a, Ill be there with my Oar-a till we get back to the show-a" had me 
eek.gif
eek.gif
for days.  So I am sure whatever beats he chooses i am sure i will be fine with.

I still think lupe is the greatest rapper to ever live.  The things he does with ease other rappers only dream about.  In 5-10 years people will see Food and Liquor as one of the greatest works in hip-hop history.  

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I still think lupe is the greatest rapper to ever live.  The things he does with ease other rappers only dream about.  In 5-10 years people will see Food and Liquor as one of the greatest works in hip-hop history.
Like?

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

-The Juice
Touche.. but I meant studio albums not mixtapes. Lupe is consistent when it comes to mixtapes.

-The Juice
Delusional.
Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Like?
I don't even bother. I just assume ppl don't listen to other rappers or they're automatically thinking about soulja boy.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

-The Juice
Delusional.
Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Like?
I don't even bother. I just assume ppl don't listen to other rappers or they're automatically thinking about soulja boy.

laugh.gif
We don't always agree on *%+# on this board but I'm glad you saw right through that post. One of the greatest pieces of hip-hop material ever made? Huh? So did Lupe waste this "historic" material on a mixtape instead of putting it on Lasers?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still want someone to explain to me what Lupe does that other rappers only dream about, including rappers like Jay, Nas, Pac, etc. who've penned acclaimed material that reach a global audience...

Back
Top Bottom