Frlend of the people thread... wlll lt be Good?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

LupeFiasco Lupe Fiasco
10:00 AM Chicago Time. Tomorrow. #FOTP

Just came in here to post this! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Enemy of the State? One the greatest pieces of hip-hop material ever dropped?

-The Juice
Delusional.

Like?
I don't even bother. I just assume ppl don't listen to other rappers or they're automatically thinking about soulja boy.

laugh.gif
We don't always agree on *%+# on this board but I'm glad you saw right through that post. One of the greatest pieces of hip-hop material ever made? Huh? So did Lupe waste this "historic" material on a mixtape instead of putting it on Lasers?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still want someone to explain to me what Lupe does that other rappers only dream about, including rappers like Jay, Nas, Pac, etc. who've penned acclaimed material that reach a global audience...
they cant answer
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Delusional.
I don't even bother. I just assume ppl don't listen to other rappers or they're automatically thinking about soulja boy.

laugh.gif
We don't always agree on *%+# on this board but I'm glad you saw right through that post. One of the greatest pieces of hip-hop material ever made? Huh? So did Lupe waste this "historic" material on a mixtape instead of putting it on Lasers?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still want someone to explain to me what Lupe does that other rappers only dream about, including rappers like Jay, Nas, Pac, etc. who've penned acclaimed material that reach a global audience...
they cant answer
roll.gif
I can't think of too many other rappers who use of double entendres, metaphors, etc are better than Lupe's.

Atlantic on the fritz, cause I might not step foot back in that 
796350e143316dcca7ad4870e831805ad82782b.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

WWJD is
eek.gif
Probably my favorite song so far through.

on slr right now and forgot how dope that track was....but up to this point of this mixtape has disappointed me :/

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

BASURA

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
You listened already?

Will give this a DL later.
The tape isn't even an hour long.
Life, Death, and Love From San Francisco is probably the best song on the tape. Lasers 2.0.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Came across these a little while back...

lupetape.jpg
thanks for this cover man, the default cover sucked
laugh.gif

ill listen later tho, the games on. Gobble Gobble NT fam!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its gonna take me a little while to get used to some of these beats, but I like the tape. I think Lupe can get away with going in on this production... Lightwork definitley influenced my decision about that since I've been playing it non stop since he dropped it
laugh.gif

The lyrics are on point with this tape.
smokin.gif

WWJD is my favorite off 1 listen.

Just finished my listen and I enjoyed the tape, def something fresh and new. When that last track played I didnt want it to end
smokin.gif

Im sorry but Lightwork is just amazing, even though Ive heard it 100 times every listen im
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just finished my listen and I enjoyed the tape, def something fresh and new

My thoughts exactly.

I appreciate an artist that can adapt to dif beats/music etc. Nothin wrong withlistenin to club beats and hashtag lyrics, bangers and all that but I like switchinit up

Lyrics on point as always

Def worth the free download
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom