Frlend of the people thread... wlll lt be Good?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Enemy of the state was much better in fact all his mixtapes are better then this tired of the bs hes putting out im not even gonna check for lupe anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think ya'll are sleeping on this mixtape hard. Lupe's always been real original and unique with his beats and you're letting it blind you from enjoying this. So many great joints on here.

Am I the only person that feels like I can take on the world after listening to Lightwork.  Been listening to it almost every morning since this mixtape has dropped.

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Am I the only person that feels like I can take on the world after listening to Lightwork.  Been listening to it almost every morning since this mixtape has dropped.

Lightwork is easily one of my favorite songs in a long time. The wordplay is just
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

And am i the only one who hears a something very similar to G.o.D Jewels flow on WWJD. 

[h1]Lupe Fiasco's "Lasers" Certified Gold[/h1]
by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ

posted January 11, 2012 at 2:41PM EST | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ource=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">14 comments
[font=proxima-nova-1, proxima-nova-2, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
lasers-gold.jpg

Almost a year after its release, Lu's latest earns gold certification.

Lupe Fiasco has earned gold certification for his fourth album Lasers, which released on March 8, 2011.

According to The LupEND Blog, the LP took 10 months to cross the 500,000 copies sold mark. Upon its initial release, the album sold 204,000 copies in its first week and debuted atop the Billboard 200. The album had the best-selling first-week sales of his career, and second top 10 album on the chart.

The Chicago, Illinois rapper is currently working on its follow-up Food & Liquor 2, as well as a joint project with Pharrell Williams

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

man the double burger with cheese video makes the song 10X better for me....

i liked it as well...dude dancing with the bunny tho? not familiar with that movie...

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Same way. Lightwork just makes me feel great.

Back
Top Bottom