FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Saw the hot topic Spider-Man and that paint job is horrible. They had 2 and they were both the same. 
Also have an avengers  falcon and gitd night King for trade

yea all the pictures ive seen on facebook spiderman is horrible.
only one i've seen that was decent was a regular spiderman but the face didn't have dark lines. it's sad.

Went to 3 Walmarts yesterday looking for the chase Batman no luck after digging through all those Pops :lol:

Anyone in the DMV seeing the FN-2187 anywhere yet?

I also have an extra green glow Batman vs Superman Walmart pack if anyone wants to trade or needs.
Just saw that they were spotted at the Wheaton Mall Target in Silver Spring, MD.  Hopefully they'll be in stock around my way tomorrow or Friday.

Picked up HT exclusive Spidey(no beef with the paint job on mine) and almost bought 6" Big Bird, but I'm holding out for the flocked version(wherever that may be an exclusive to).

went to the target by my house. they never have pops but they had the FN-2187 Black Edition.. picked it up. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

4 have been spoken for, 2 are on ice and the rest I'm doing local trades. if I have anything after WonderCon this weekend I'll post them up here $10 + shipping.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

100 FN-2187s dropped in my city today.  Called 10 stores and they all said one guy had come in early and bought up all their stock.  Luckily I was able to reserve the very last one which had been placed in a different section of the store.  Gonna end up giving that one to my baby brother, but man oh man that one dude is such a scumbag.

^^^ GITD !!!! 300 pieces [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I want that flocked snoopy and Woodstock and flocked mini snoopy set ugh.

Last edited:
They should make a Green Goblin POP with his Glider included as a base for him to stand on.

Back
Top Bottom