FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

finally got my winter soldier from my comic book store. just need war machine and walmart black panther and then i'm good on civil war. 

Recent pick ups :smokin

a440c3ae_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Lol let's keep it 100. It will be impossible for him to oop anyone for that ECCC stuff. Funko is way too popular now for people to get multiples at cons. Maybe the stuff that's not limited like flocked snoppy.

Best bet is popcultcha just being honest

Anybody can verify that they seen the Fifth Elements PoPz at Walmart. It says they have it online.

Just want to make sure. I wasted time due to what online told me in stocks and what's actually is there...

$10 off promo for PC 10EGGS

Takes off about $7 pretty much gets you any pop you want for $14 shipped

Lol let's keep it 100. It will be impossible for him to oop anyone for that ECCC stuff. Funko is way too popular now for people to get multiples at cons. Maybe the stuff that's not limited like flocked snoppy.

Best bet is popcultcha just being honest
This is true,plus limit of one of each item per person would make it really hard to oop these.

I dunno if anyone is looking, but my local comic shop has winter soldier black widow for $25. I can pick up if still there later.

Not a Star Wars fan and I didn't see the latest movie but is the FN-2187 that big of a character or would I have to be a fan to understand? There are a ton at Targets in my area but I'm not gonna buy them just because of some guesstimated value.

Anybody down to hook it up. eBay is a mess. People aren't making much but it is what it is.

Shipping almost as much as the pop. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom