FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

gokublack

formerly omartrippymane
Joined Apr 28, 2013
Have a Avengers 1 Thor looking to trade for Armored Batman if anyone is interested msg me

Joined Apr 14, 2003
So when are the other flocked Sesame Street pops supposed to drop stateside? Everywhere I check people want like $30 + are they supposed to be exclusives to some con?

Joined May 21, 2013
naw. havent gotten mine yet.
Same here.  The new shipping method sucks.  I'm in PA, it was dispatched from NJ, and is now somewhere in MD, with an expected delivery date of Tuesday.  I liked it better when the last box was shipped from Jersey to Pa, and arrived in two days.

Joined Apr 14, 2003
All the Targets around me have 6 less in their sellable quantity so I'm guessing it's the pack of FNs. Hoping to score a couple when he drops.

In other news just seen this

View media item 1958400
While many argue he's a rare vs a chase he's certainly wanting chase money. Glad I was able to get him and only had to buy 1 to get it :smokin

Last edited:
Joined Oct 28, 2006
Saw one of those GITD GoT guys at GameStop yesterday, I don't watch the show so I didn't buy it.

Joined Dec 14, 2002
nice JL starting 5. Star Sapphire Wonder Woman is one of my favorites, im looking to get the metallic myself.

Saw one of those GITD GoT guys at GameStop yesterday, I don't watch the show so I didn't buy it.
hes pretty sought after if you wanna scoop him up and help someone in here, im sure someone is looking for him. theres a few GoT fans in here.

today's Mail call.

one of the POP homies was purging his collection and sent me the Guardians of the Galaxy set and I won The Thing on a raffle. I'm not into the B/W POPs but he fills a hole I have in my Marvel collection until I can get a colored Thing. :smokin

View media item 1960199View media item 1960202

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now