FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

talked to a TRU rep...

it's not in stock anywhere near me, but said to check the site on Saturday for the BvS 2 pack

Sold a bunch of my collection on here, Reddit, and FB and was able to get a good chunk of change. Picked up a grail I've been wanting for a long time, saw it a decent price on eBay, made a low offer and they accepted.

I've also been thinking about picking up one of those PC bundles with V for Vendetta :nerd:

Hey does anyone by chance know if you're subbed to the smugglers bounty box, can you order another one? I know MCC lets new sign-ups get past boxes, but I haven't seen anything on the star wars one. I would love to get another of this last box, as I could use another of the pop to display somewhere my other one isn't. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey does anyone by chance know if you're subbed to the smugglers bounty box, can you order another one? I know MCC lets new sign-ups get past boxes, but I haven't seen anything on the star wars one. I would love to get another of this last box, as I could use another of the pop to display somewhere my other one isn't. Any help would be much appreciated.

You can find the box on ebay or fb groups. People selling forabout 40

Can you guys link me to some of them redditt funko groups

where you seen a skyline?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I'm a hoping and a wishing!! Funko has to know that the Skyline joint would be more popular than Dom's charger. I'm betting they are going to makes this a Comic con edition this year, which I wont be able to get :smh:.

You can find the box on ebay or fb groups. People selling forabout 40

Thanks man, much appreciated. Also got the dorkside deal for 20, it guarantees two exclusives. Dunno what they will be though; probably there R2 exclusive and previews since I think that's all they get. Great deal since anything over 50 it's free shipping. I'll post what I get.

Sold a bunch of my collection on here, Reddit, and FB and was able to get a good chunk of change. Picked up a grail I've been wanting for a long time, saw it a decent price on eBay, made a low offer and they accepted.

I've also been thinking about picking up one of those PC bundles with V for Vendetta :nerd:

What grail did you pick up?

For any of you guys in Sacramento . The BvS 2 pack is in store at toys r is not sure which one. Didn't ask since it would have been too far of a drive 

Well there's only 2 TRU's in the Sac area so either Arden or Sunrise. Last I read a lot of the folks in the local group got it from Arden.

Someone post that Jack Nicholson nodding his head gif for this

View media item 1884651
:smokin

jack+nodding.gif

Back
Top Bottom