Fusion 5's Big Saturday 4/19

To answer the Black/Blue question... i was told Black/Blue went only to specialty boutiques. Black/Red and Black/Cactus you can pick up on Eastbay now. Justcopped the black/red.

I want the black/blue where can i find these online or any stores that will have them 2morrow any feedback would be gladly appreciated.

You can get the blk and red with a 20% discount at finshline. Code is fabu2.

The Blk/blue should be on NDC later on tonight use the 25% off code. Code is 25PCTNTF2

You can also find a FSR of the black/blue on sneakerhead.com and there are a few left at sidelineapparel.com. Tupac, I hope your right about the black/bluebeing on NDC, when I called Nike today they told me NDC would only have the Cactus and the Reds. I hope they changed their mind and will add the blue (25% offis too good to miss).

awesome pac thanks for heads up. Any idea wat time they will show up on ndc?

P.S. Lakers in 5 againts nugs

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

You can also find a FSR of the black/blue on sneakerhead.com and there are a few left at sidelineapparel.com. Tupac, I hope your right about the black/blue being on NDC, when I called Nike today they told me NDC would only have the Cactus and the Reds. I hope they changed their mind and will add the blue (25% off is too good to miss).
Hmm...

You maybe right. See thats the problem with NDC coustomer service. They told me they would be on there. I will wake up in the morning and find out. If not Iwill see if I can find them.

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

These fusions kicks are Grade F Terrible

If you like this CRAP, you can use your money the way you want to. Its not gonna concern me that you look like a clown when you try and match the fit with these kicks.

March and April have saved me money. Also I plan on passing on the 2/21 Countdown Pack cause the 2's are weak and the 21's look like Fakes to me.

Your comment is Grade F Terrible.

haters.jpg

Anyone know what time black/red will appear on NDC?

PASSING FOR SURE I PREFER TO SAVE MY MONEY FOR SOME OTHER J'S......................

I want the blue ones and/or the red ones; they grew on me. Too much money though. Guess I'll have to pass. These been selling like crazy at Expressions.The public are eaten these up
laugh.gif

Pac- You got some good info from your Nike CSR.... Black/Blues are up on NDC. Just copped a pair with the discount. The reds are not on the site, and theCactus are in the Jordan Members Only section. Glad you posted your info....

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

Pac- You got some good info from your Nike CSR.... Black/Blues are up on NDC. Just copped a pair with the discount. The reds are not on the site, and the Cactus are in the Jordan Members Only section. Glad you posted your info....

Man did you stay up and wait? I just said I would wake up @ 6 and see if they have them. Glad it worked out.
Only ones I want are the og white/fire reds in may.
Man...

I want them too...

But they just retroed the white/fire red....

Back
Top Bottom