Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I held these this morning and they are all
sick.gif

they just dont look right, and the colorways are
indifferent.gif

$150
laugh.gif
That's great! Want a cookie?

w/ the exception of the blk/cement 3s and the 6rings all these fusions look ugly as hell, my lil sis loves these shoes and she's 13, so now i guess irealize who JB is marketing to in the future

^^^^^i hate these.....all the ones that came out today are ugly to me.......but the crazy thing is last night i went to the club and hella people already hadem on......black/cactus......black/red......they are marketin for the kids of the future.....wats better then two of the hottest shoes in one......but tome.....its weak....dont have none.........

I was reading the release date thread and it says this comes out today, but i dont see it on any online stores (eastbay, fnl ,ect) where can i get this?
fireredforceheel.jpg

Sizing question. How do these run compared to regular forces? I am trying to decide between a 11.5 and a 12. My foot is a lil wide. Advice?

wow... talk about hate..... it's cool to not like something but to go as far as saying that they are garbage or "this will be the official shoe of allhigh school wannabe thugs around the country" is just straight ignorant. For example, they way a lot of kids these days wear tight jeans is so silly to mebut I don't judge those that choose to dress this way. I'm a 33 year old husband and father of 3 kids, I copped the blue/black fusions today and theyare fresh! They look good in person and they look even better without the straps. I buy kicks because I like them.... I know, weird concept, huh?

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

wow... talk about hate..... it's cool to not like something but to go as far as saying that they are garbage or "this will be the official shoe of all high school wannabe thugs around the country" is just straight ignorant. For example, they way a lot of kids these days wear tight jeans is so silly to me but I don't judge those that choose to dress this way. I'm a 33 year old husband and father of 3 kids, I copped the blue/black fusions today and they are fresh! They look good in person and they look even better without the straps. I buy kicks because I like them.... I know, weird concept, huh?

double co-sign

Pac, thanks for the code for FNL. I picked up both pairs of the youth sizes. I don't like all of the fusions, but I love the V fusions...

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

wow... talk about hate..... it's cool to not like something but to go as far as saying that they are garbage or "this will be the official shoe of all high school wannabe thugs around the country" is just straight ignorant. For example, they way a lot of kids these days wear tight jeans is so silly to me but I don't judge those that choose to dress this way. I'm a 33 year old husband and father of 3 kids, I copped the blue/black fusions today and they are fresh! They look good in person and they look even better without the straps. I buy kicks because I like them.... I know, weird concept, huh?
100%

I am a grown man with a wife and kid. I like the way these look so I bought them. Call me a hypebeast or whatever...

But a lot of people say things because other nt'ers say things.....

Back
Top Bottom