Fusions..whats your opinion?

I think that some look okay and others are just way too ugly for their own good, @ times with color ways that make them look fake

Is the new hood shoe. Its seems like everyone has a pair out here in the bay area as if the whole family bought them. The girls are the one's that I seethe most with them on. I just hate the way they crease so fast and they huge on your feet.

They look okay, but definitely shouldnt have been released, it just shows that JB is losing its creativity. Specially now with the "flipsydes" comingout.

Whats the difference if someone says 3-4 times that they dont really like something, or you say 50 times that you do?
this post reads ''whats your opinion''. So Im giving mine. And now your back with a response?! Its niketalk, we have nothing if we dont have opinions.
And my man, if you are going to call me out: get your facts and quotes straight. never did I say anyone was stupid!

eyes.gif

i hate almost every pair of fusions...at least all the 5's. they all look just so fake to me and personally i think they are a waste of time for jb, eventhough it might be the "cool" thing to rock right now.

i actually like them. im an og so im strickly og. but my favorite 2 kicks air force 1 and air jordan together like the label says "best of bothworlds" that right there says enough. air force 1 1982 air jordan 1985 classic. im not mad at the fusion.

Only pair I'd "CONSIDER" buying is the White/Black-Fire Red V Fusion. But if I find a DS pair of the 2000 retro, I'll definitely pass.

(Damn, I really sounded like a target consumer typing that, lol).

F'it, I'll just keep looking out for some V's.

I like forces and I like jordans but combined, they just look a mess. Everybody's wearing them to. Makes me want to throw up.

"i actually like them. im an og so im strickly og. but my favorite 2 kicks air force 1 and air jordan together like the label says "best of bothworlds" that right there says enough. air force 1 1982 air jordan 1985 classic. im not mad at the fusion."

Couldn't agree more. They need to come down on the price though. I just can pay 140 - 150 for a pair of Air Force One's that are not Supremes.

I like some and dislike others. I have two pair of fusions so far and can't wait for the white/blue/red AF5 joints to drop june 14th. People in my arealove fusions a lot, especially the girls. Those the eyes I really only want to catch.
pimp.gif

Im new to collection Jordan so i like them. Maybe if i was into Jordan back in the days then thing would be different.

Back
Top Bottom