FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

After hearing about the show a while back and seeing it being titled after my city I was worried it would flop and I'm lovin' the success of it. I hope they don't try to squeeze as many seasons out of it like how they did Boondocks.

First season, CLASSIC.
Second season. Practically Classic.
Third season. So close to Classic.
Fourth season. WHY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY DOES THIS EXIST
Bruh Boondocks had 4 seasons over a 10 year span or something.

Wasn't a squeeze it for everything you can situation. Just ****** up behind the scenes the problems that caused it to nose dive.

Last edited:
should have just stopped the show once aaron mcgruder stopped running it..

but don't forget the comic strip too

what if paperboi and darius are like a fictional big boi and andre3000 :nerd:

That would be kinda ill.

image36.jpg

paper-boi-darius-1.jpg

Last edited:
"Racist against rappers... they all look the same to me."

You're right though. I ****** up.

If I'm not mistaken all the cameos have been people that are from atlanta

Edit: I'm mistaken I forgot about the random jaleel white cameo

Last edited:
He didn't, that's why it wasn't really funny :lol: it's like the soul was sucked out the show

Not sure why this was so hard to follow. season 4 is vastly different then the other 3.

What makes you think I don't get that? I'm not commenting on if it was different all I'm saying is that the 4th one didn't need to exist because it was trash. I acknowledge it was different,because the others weren't trash. You don't have to make your pointless point anymore

what would make this show "atlanta"? 
nerd.gif
Traffic, struggle, more baby momma drama, BBQ at a greasy spoon. A lot more, but at best this show depicts the suburbs of Atlanta like Gwinnett. Snow on the Bluff is more of a depiction of a real Atlanta hood. 

Back
Top Bottom