Game 2: Dallas Mavericks @ Denver Nuggets. DEN leads 1-0, Mavs look to even the series. 730/1030 TNT

Mavs are done....

Another turnover fest...
smh.gif

Mavs are so predictable, Nuggets got it easy right now, they are gonna have a long time to rest for the WCF
tired.gif

When is Cuban gonna learn that this jumpshooting team needs to be broken up??? Get a damn low-post player in here. They running the same, predictable sets,guys running around the middle of the perimeter. It's so easy to attack if you're playing defense.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

When is Cuban gonna learn that this jumpshooting team needs to be broken up??? Get a damn low-post player in here. They running the same, predictable sets, guys running around the middle of the perimeter. It's so easy to attack if you're playing defense.
He ain't gonna blow it up... Howard will probably be traded, but Cuban is gonna buy, buy, buy trying to build this thing around Dirk...

He needs to hit the reset button hard and put Dirk in a position to win a ring before he's riding coattails trying to get one...
tired.gif

I never been a dirk fan, but I must admit dude is a beast that's been getting overlooked, and I feel sorry for him right now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom