Game 2: Dallas Mavericks @ Denver Nuggets. DEN leads 1-0, Mavs look to even the series. 730/1030 TNT

Erica Dampier.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

thats your view of been soft

the fact that Cweb had no problem banging in the post, played D on bigger people, wouldn't let people push him around and make him settle for jump shots, would put someone on there %!% and if anyone tired that hard foul on him he wasnt having none of it. all thing dirk would never do and all things people kill dirk for now
I mean, that's fine... But being soft ain't just about physicality... For me, if your brain melts to mush every time the crunch rollsaround, you're soft...

And Dirk ain't settling for jumpers right now...

Kidd... Jesus Christ... There was nobody on this side of the rim, why'd he dribble away from an empty rim and throw that pass?

Forget Jason Kidd. Him and Damp don't want nothing to do with the ball around the basket. Dude had a chance to at least draw a foul under the basket but hekicked it out to no one
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Why didn't Kidd lay that up. Idiot.

WORD!!! He was wide open..

and Damp, dude you need to atleast foul harder...

Dallas needs to close this quarter out right. Try and tie it up or at least keep it within 4-6.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

why cause dirk got to the finals and help choke it away?

no one cares about Cweb been a choker because he is

but soft LOL
laugh.gif
Dirk averaged 27 and 13 in the Finals... I ain't even addressing that crap again... You wanna dump on him for Golden State, fine... But the Finals?
grin.gif

Choker = Mental ****** = Soft... How's that hard to understand? Want me to spell it out in AlphaBits for you?

thats your view of been soft

the fact that Cweb had no problem banging in the post, played D on bigger people, wouldn't let people push him around and make him settle for jump shots, would put someone on there %!% and if anyone tired that hard foul on him he wasnt having none of it. all thing dirk would never do and all things people kill dirk for now
cwebb (one the biggest underachievers) and dirk, both soft as hell. cwebb stays taking jumpers near the ft line when the gm got close in the 4th
dirks gm was never in the post, even though, he could play down there

Back
Top Bottom