Game 2: Dallas Mavericks @ Denver Nuggets. DEN leads 1-0, Mavs look to even the series. 730/1030 TNT

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They still talking about this??? Dirk said each of them have different defensive schemes against him and they blowing out to this? Hell, Kobe use to say he enjoyed playing against Bowen because he plays him well? How is that any different.
It's not... I was gonna bring it up, but I don't feel like hearing the "Kobe's a closer. Dirk is soft." crap that would inevitably come from it...

You've heard Kobe say before different guys make him work hard for everything he gets... It's not any different. Dirk never said any of those three guys could stop him... They're reading way too much into it, and Chris Webber's soft, choking +!% is leading the barrage against Dirk again, as always...
eyes.gif

That's what I'm saying. C-Webb making a big deal out of nothing. It's like dude really have something against Dirk.
I've never heard this dude on a broadcast involving Dirk where he didn't find something to go inabout...

I don't mind if it's Barkley going in, or Magic Johnson, or somebody that actually won something, or at least you knew got the job done down thestretch...

But when a dude whose career is as well known for maybe the biggest choke job of all time as it is what he did production wise on the court, and the best teamsof your career (when you were supposedly the best player) were probably the biggest underachievers in NBA history.. Nah, I don't wanna hear you digging insomeone else about the same things you were...
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Chuck needs to go back to layin some pipe.
He's gotta be off the wagon again. He's been sayings some really stupid things over the past couple of weeks. He's a funy dude, but heoften goes overboard and just doesn't know when to stop.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Cliffnotes? I missed EVERYTHING.

Pls and thx

Dirk basically said the problems the people guarding him present. The TNT crew, except Ernie, is making a big deal out of it saying Dirk should not give props to anyone guarding him. It has been going on since forever it seems and they just wont leave it alone.
Did he say this after game 1? or at halftime? By he I mean Dirk.
Thanks btw

They still talking about this??? Dirk said each of them have different defensive schemes against him and they blowing out to this? Hell, Kobe use to say he enjoyed playing against Bowen because he plays him well? How is that any different.
It's not... I was gonna bring it up, but I don't feel like hearing the "Kobe's a closer. Dirk is soft." crap that would inevitably come from it...

You've heard Kobe say before different guys make him work hard for everything he gets... It's not any different. Dirk never said any of those three guys could stop him... They're reading way too much into it, and Chris Webber's soft, choking +!% is leading the barrage against Dirk again, as always...
eyes.gif

ol plz dirk soft %$% makes C-web look like MJ in terms of heart. you can call Cweb a choker but soft? LOL

the main point which kenny hit on was by dirk saying that he fit in the sterorype that people have on him

i understand what PJ was saying and i understand what those 3 guys where coming from.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Cliffnotes? I missed EVERYTHING.

Pls and thx

Dirk basically said the problems the people guarding him present. The TNT crew, except Ernie, is making a big deal out of it saying Dirk should not give props to anyone guarding him. It has been going on since forever it seems and they just wont leave it alone.
Did he say this after game 1? or at halftime? By he I mean Dirk.
Thanks btw

I believe he said it after game 1 and the guys have been talking about it ever since. No problem good sir
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ol plz dirk soft %$% makes C-web look like MJ in terms of heart. you can call Cweb a choker but soft? LOL
grin.gif
Dirk has won more in the playoffs than Webber everdid.....

And maybe you missed it, but Dirk is one of five guys in NBA history to average 25 and 11 during his playoff career...
ohwell.gif
Yep, choking, heartless fraud alright...

Dirk is Dirk...he does enough everyone can't be a Kevin Garnett intense type of player...I like his game...he'll shoot ya lights out and has improvedhis rebounding...what more can you ask for!?

grin.gif
Dirk has won more in the playoffs than Webber ever did.....

And maybe you missed it, but Dirk is one of five guys in NBA history to average 25 and 11 during his playoff career...
ohwell.gif
Yep, choking, heartless fraud alright...

why cause dirk got to the finals and help choke it away?

no one cares about Cweb been a choker because he is

but soft LOL

tired.gif
these dudes are idiots, straight up. in an era of theleague where ppl run their mouths about themselves nonstop, dirk shows a lil bit of humility and THIS is the response? im glad to know im not the only one whothinks this reaction is ridiculous. they are basically condoning demeaning your opponent. "no one can stop me" ??? really?? who the %%*+ in theleague has the right to say that besides bron or kobe, and even then im sure neither of them would say that with a straight face/not in a heated moment. ofcourse they throw out the jordan reference
eyes.gif
, like they made a goodpoint... somebody should slap them just for comparing dirk to MJ. and i know cwebb crying +@$ aint talkin..ol cotton hill +@$

250px-Cotton_hill.jpg

but soft LOL
laugh.gif
Dirk averaged 27 and 13 in the Finals... I ain't evenaddressing that crap again... You wanna dump on him for Golden State, fine... But the Finals?
grin.gif

Choker = Mental ****** = Soft... How's that hard to understand? Want me to spell it out in AlphaBits for you?

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ T-Mac
Ha, it wasnt a jab though, for some reason i really do feel it was him...i dont know...maybe it someone like..Magic or something..

but soft LOL
laugh.gif
Dirk averaged 27 and 13 in the Finals... I ain't even addressing that crap again... You wanna dump on him for Golden State, fine... But the Finals?
grin.gif

Choker = Mental ****** = Soft... How's that hard to understand? Want me to spell it out in AlphaBits for you?

thats your view of been soft

the fact that Cweb had no problem banging in the post, played D on bigger people, wouldn't let people push him around and make him settle for jumpshots, would put someone on there %!% and if anyone tired that hard foul on him he wasnt having none of it. all thing dirk would never do and all things peoplekill dirk for now

Back
Top Bottom