Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Was watching some these interview videos and didn't expect her to look like this...

interesting choice,
80's football vibes, it's giving the boz

1664310737665.png

That’s point of this show: To show what really killed the Targaryen dynasty. I’m glad there’s no beacon of hope. It’s like Star Wars Prequel trilogy, we know this ish ain’t gonna end well for anybody.
robert's rebellion killed their dynasty.

What's the correlation?
The Civil War is what leads to the death/extinction of their dragons until Daenerys’ are born 150+ years later. Had it not happen, they would’ve had their dragons and crushed Robert’s Rebellion swiftly. Hell the Mad King probably wouldn’t have been captured and truly went Mad.

Targaryen minus dragons = no fear and no real power.

Eh, they still ruled a few more generations without them and without much opposition. rhaegar running away with his stark mistress and varys acting crazy and willing to burn down king's landing caused too many problems.

We ain’t going talk about ole girl taking her child with her on the way out?
The baby was going to die regardless.

I think it was suppose to mirror how Viserys' first wife and son died even after they cut her open and tried to save the boy.

She went out the way she wanted compared to Viserys making the choice for his wife and child.

Last edited:
I know she wanted to go out on her own terms

but I didnt think they outright said the child couldn’t make it

thought it was jsut like the situation you mentioned where it was one or the other.. only option was c section, which meant her life

but thought the child still had a chance

Comparing to the book version. Yeah I'd say she took the lesser of two evils regarding what path to take

Her Body. Her Choice 🤷🏿‍♂️

Just thought it’s something else that could have been fleshed out more.. lost the mother and child

also we could have gotten her more with her kids to see if she didn’t really give a shh or willing to do anything like other mothers in the show

I missed that..

only caught when dude was asking Daemon if he should cut her open.. assumed it only got suggested because the child still had a chance

I thought it was cause she knew Daemon wouldn't be a father to those children, based on the convo they had and their one daughter saying Daemon doesn't even acknowledge her. Missed the part about the baby not being able to survive.

Finally caught up today. Really dig the new actors, Alicent’s new actress is a massive upgrade, easy to hate but understandable to a point and is over her head.

Rhaenyra and Laenor’s relationship is really heartwarming and one of the few in the show that’s based on politeness and mutual benefits. Excited to see more and need #Daemtime to be activated.

I just don't understand that Rhae and Lae didn't think to just have at least ONE kid together to avoid the gossip lol.

wouldnt that make it worse if 1 of the kids clearly looks different from the others

wouldnt that make it worse if 1 of the kids clearly looks different from the others
Okay then all the kids lol. They should've agreed that they'd have kids but still have their extra-curricular activities as they please.

Maesters have Plan B tea. So Sir Herwin still could've shot up Rhae Rhae's club.

Back
Top Bottom