Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I missed that..

only caught when dude was asking Daemon if he should cut her open.. assumed it only got suggested because the child still had a chance
The baby wasnt gonna make it. She would have died if they cut her open or died due to complications since there was no way of getting the baby out. She mentioned early in the episode that she wanted to die like a dragon rider.

Shame on her for having obvious bastard children.

True! She's still behaving like a spoiled child, like there aren't real consequences for her actions. She and Laenor have the perfect situation. They both know it's a political marriage, and were willing to play the part with benefit of doing their own thing on the side. How they allowed things to get to where they are now is crazy to me.

The baby wasnt gonna make it. She would have died if they cut her open or died due to complications since there was no way of getting the baby out. She mentioned early in the episode that she wanted to die like a dragon rider.

i remember her saying she wanted to die a dragon rider‘s death

but I thought it was meant to mirror the viserys situation with his first wife, where the child lived albeit briefly

the universe has several situations where people are put in situations and you can contrast how things are handled with each other

most specifically what Ed stark said “the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword“.. you could see those who actually got their hands dirty and those who passed on that responsibility

Oooooobvious? But, but, but... something, something black stallion something, something father to a brown foal... something.

-foe

I could not, for the life of me understand the point he was trying to make with that dumb *** story :lol:

Dude shouldnt have made it as far as he has. Somebody should have poisoned his wine a long time ago.

from what i have read Laenor's mom had dark hard in the books so it wasnt as obvious that she was banging someone else lol

I got what Viserys was trying to say.

Sometimes a child can be born that looks nothing like their parents but closer resembles an ancestor that had different features.

It’s rare but it happens or like an albino.

If he was just saying parents can just have a random looking child he’s wildin.

That black mare probably got ****ed by a brown horse though :lol:

i wish they didnt cut the scene
They cut that scene in favor of the one where it looked like he didn’t give a single **** and just walked by his children like their mom didn’t just die.

I figured they purposely wanted to show he never really loved Laena or his fam and just wanted a son at the least.

I just don't understand that Rhae and Lae didn't think to just have at least ONE kid together to avoid the gossip lol.
schitts-creek-ew.gif

They cut that scene in favor of the one where it looked like he didn’t give a single **** and just walked by his children like their mom didn’t just die.

I figured they purposely wanted to show he never really loved Laena or his fam and just wanted a son at the least.

maybe i'm reading the character wrong.. but i figured dude cared about his family but he was just rebellious

From that line, I got the impression that he just didn't really care that much for his children. I guess including that deleted-hug scene would have been out of character? 🤔🤷‍♂️

What podcast we messing with boys?

I like the bald move guys the best. One’s a book reader and one isn’t they do an instant take Sunday night and one more in depth during the week always usually good and never spoil anything.

I picked up on stuff like one of his daughters saying to their mom dad just ignores us.

Yea I caught that.. but I assumed dude just wasn’t expressive about his feelings/emotions, like a lot of people

But being cold after the mother dies, just shows dude don’t care

But I look at the scene with his brother, I don’t think he actually said what Otto accused him of and it hurt him that his brother would even believe it

What podcast we messing with boys?

I like the bald move guys the best. One’s a book reader and one isn’t they do an instant take Sunday night and one more in depth during the week always usually good and never spoil anything.
I listened to these dudes during the OG Game of Thrones. I tried to listen to them for HotD but a couple minutes into the first episode they started hinting about events they haven't got to so I turned it off lol

Back
Top Bottom