Garnett III retro info? Just saw sample pics of both OG colors....

eek.gif
alot of heat in that pic

wow! my old hooping shoes... i still rock mine but they are dying a slow death.... both colors cop on release day for me (im not gonna wait til they hit saleracks cause they have sentimental value to me)

Yep, these are coming out in the Black and White OG colors.

But they aren't gonna be called the Garnett III.

i thought it was referring to the flightposite 3's too...i never had the og kg 3's, but i'm gonna pick them up this time around.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

eggplant foamboots for those that missed out on the other eggplant foams!
laugh.gif

if these drop i know a lot of people that will be on them. personally, i think the all black ones are the only decent ones.

i use to have the KG's but honestly couldnt see myself paying above 100 for them. How much you guys think theyll try and get for them?

Will be copped for sure if dropped, but i mean sometimes you can find a pair for cheap on ebay

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Had the blk ones in 10th grade. I guess you can call this another great shoe of last decade, because this one yet another shoe that was underappreciated back then and sat on sales racks. Question, will the fact that they wont be called Garnett IIIs stop you from copping whether you had them back then or not????

I guess I can be responsible for that question, eh?
tired.gif

Those are fuching sick.. I had them back in high school I had them in white colorway...

that's cool, i still got my og's on ice.. but if kg is not with nike, there will be changes made to the shoe, like adidas did with kobe'sshoe..still getting them if they look close to the og's

DON'T REALLY CARE MUCH 4 DA GARNETS BUT THOSE 1/2 CENTS ARE FIRE DOES ANYONE HAVE A RELEASE DATE 4 THOSE?

DON'T REALLY CARE MUCH 4 DA GARNETS BUT THOSE 1/2 CENTS ARE FIRE DOES ANYONE HAVE A RELEASE DATE 4 THOSE?

Originally Posted by blco02

Yep, these are coming out in the Black and White OG colors.

But they aren't gonna be called the Garnett III.

WAIT , did they do a FUSION or something to this ????

I remember reading / seeing a pic of them but it was a FUSION like shoe . IS THIS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE US ??? I hope not .

Back
Top Bottom