Garnett III retro info? Just saw sample pics of both OG colors....

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So those 1/2 silver pennys, i seen in the pick up thread a couple months ago was afficial FAKE...
sick.gif

FIXED

they are nice, but the thing that made this shoe what it was, is comfort, and we know that they will not be comfortable

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by blco02

Yep, these are coming out in the Black and White OG colors.

But they aren't gonna be called the Garnett III.

WAIT , did they do a FUSION or something to this ????

I remember reading / seeing a pic of them but it was a FUSION like shoe . IS THIS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE US ??? I hope not .

yupp these are the "fun police"
NO they are not the shoes in the pics are the Garnett 3s, look at the pics and a pic of the Fun Police side by side and you can tell that they are different shoes.

I was wondering ???? I guess we just have to wait and see ....

ON A SIDE NOTE WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVY ??????

Originally Posted by swingshot

I'm wondering if this means other Tuned hoops shoes are on the way.
Wore my Tuned Forces into the ground, and still regret it all these years later.
I'm thinking not, since these won't have Tuned Air...

All and all...I guess it was time to try these again...but, I doubt they will sell well...they'll do just like the Pippen 1's...NYC cats will jump allover them the first few weeks...a lot of stores in NYC will sell out...the rest of the country will sit and wait for them to go on sale...

These need to be VERY limited to avoid sales racks, as the OGs sold poorly in most areas of the country...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by swingshot

I'm wondering if this means other Tuned hoops shoes are on the way.
Wore my Tuned Forces into the ground, and still regret it all these years later.
I'm thinking not, since these won't have Tuned Air...

All and all...I guess it was time to try these again...but, I doubt they will sell well...they'll do just like the Pippen 1's...NYC cats will jump all over them the first few weeks...a lot of stores in NYC will sell out...the rest of the country will sit and wait for them to go on sale...

These need to be VERY limited to avoid sales racks, as the OGs sold poorly in most areas of the country...

JM
I feel like the same thing happened with the Penny IIs. There are still spots around where I live with size selections to choose from.

Needless to say, I still hope they're an easy purchase for me

aye JMadidas, whats gonna be the new name of the garnetts?

will it keep the garnett III name, will nike pay off adidas for the title? will nike re-name em the big ticket or something? cuz this is the first time Nikehas brought back a signature shoe from

a player that bolted from Nike THAT ACTUALLY BORE HIS NAME.

Damn. I miss those. I'll cop if they bring 'em back out. Impossible to find a DS pair now.

Kind of OT can anybody tell what those Nike's are with the three velcro straps? Those are clean as hell.

these are gonna go thru some serious d-badging

no more OBF on the outsole (official block family)

no more tuned air

no KG anywhere.....

I need both colorways and yea I was just thinking about the tuned air on these shoes. Now I don't even know if I would cop or not.

Originally Posted by Untitled

these are gonna go thru some serious d-badging

no more OBF on the outsole (official block family)

no more tuned air

no KG anywhere.....

Right now, it seems to be like these are going to sink faster than the black Penny 3.

Yeah I dont think these will do well, too plain for todays cats. I on the other hand, copped x2. GREAT balling shoe
smokin.gif

This is not tha first sig shoe to be retroed by Nike that was named after a player who was no longer on there books.

The Air Max (CW) Chris Webber became the Air Max Sensation.

Back to the Garnetts Big Ticket would be a good name for them aslong as Kevin doesnt own any rights to that name wich im pretty sure he doesnt.Yes the OBF willbe gone for obviouse reasons and tuned air is no longer used in Nike shoes(I thoughts it became zoom no?).

Like all other classic basketball Nikes that are retroed the quality and materials will be less because this is no longer an up to date performance shoe andreally is just there for nostalgia for sneaker heads like ourselves that love this shoe so please dont complain guys cop if u like if u dont dont.

Still have my black/baby blue OGs havent worn them a tone of times but they have held up well it is 10 years since they released after all hard to believe Iknow makes me feel old.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom