Gas Prices

I think we also need to normalize riding a bicycle in America when it's feasible.

If the destination is less than 5 miles away and I don't need to bring a large object back with me, odds are I'm riding my bike to get there.

Great exercise, eco-friendly, and $0 spent on gas.

I ride my bike to trigger libs that I can stoop to their level

I think we also need to normalize riding a bicycle in America when it's feasible.

If the destination is less than 5 miles away and I don't need to bring a large object back with me, odds are I'm riding my bike to get there.

Great exercise, eco-friendly, and $0 spent on gas.

Some of these bicycle riding folks need to learn to respect traffic laws. Seen too many cats straight up give no effs and just cross when there's on coming traffic. Saw one just the other day at the mall. Dude almost got creamed while trying to cross. Car had to slam on its breaks.

Some of these bicycle riding folks need to learn to respect traffic laws. Seen too many cats straight up give no effs and just cross when there's on coming traffic. Saw one just the other day at the mall. Dude almost got creamed while trying to cross. Car had to slam on its breaks.
Same, a bunch in the Bay Area run stop signs like they're not part of the rode and complain when you drive around them as if they could keep up with a car at 25-30mph. I do agree with you, I'm going to reach a point where I can see myself taking bike and public transportation predominantly.

bikes and motorcycles. Like 5 bucks to fill up and fun.

Motorcycles aren’t cheap though because you’ll go down the rabbit hole and spend hella money on mods, gear and track days.

Ev is going up too. My state announced potential rolling blackouts as they switch from coal to ‘green’. Electrical costs are up 100% year over year.

Unless you can charge at a library or big box outlet, the pros are getting closer and closer to the cons.

How do you charge if your whole neighborhood is without power?
Too many environmental folks didn’t think things through.

Queens, NYC(Shell on Hillside & 187)- half a tank @ almost $50 😔. Got to come back tmrw & fill up the daily which is sitting on a quarter tank 🤦‍♂️
20220221_195010.jpg

Ev is going up too. My state announced potential rolling blackouts as they switch from coal to ‘green’. Electrical costs are up 100% year over year.

Unless you can charge at a library or big box outlet, the pros are getting closer and closer to the cons.

Electricity good out here

damn which state is that? We don’t have anything like that here in AZ

Can't speak truth to those scums fam.

damn which state is that? We don’t have anything like that here in AZ
One state to the east. They’ve announced rolling blackouts as their planned closure of a coal plant may be slightly delayed since their green energy grid has had supply chain issues. Never in my life have we had so much crime, rising inflation on everything, and the desire of the left to push through their agendas affecting all walks of life. Water and gas is up too. They say our electricity bills will have a weather surcharge for the next 16 months because of the 2021 texas issues.

As an already poor state, they haven’t stopped for a moment to see how this affects the day to day lives of thousands. All to push green at all costs. Scary imho.

Homie used to have a leaf and tried to convince me of da lane passing power.
Misery needs company. The dealership I weny to get my Prius from had like 15 sitting and dudes were trying to convince every customer to get one, that was a bug red flag to me.

We use oil for heat in my house. This time last year, I was paying around $300 to fill up the tank. The oil guy left a $800 bill in my mailbox this morning.

Got me looking into EVs and mini split systems all morning long :lol:

You're sounding like AC current detractors when Tesla - the real one - and Westinghouse introduced the transformer.

"People will get electrocuted and die!"

Dude, the transition to electrical power will be painful because we're literally changing the energy ecosystem. The way to alleviate the load on the grid already exists: storage (see what Musk did in Australia).

It's the drastic improvement in electricity storage solutions that has made EVs commercially feasible. Over time, the objective is to promote the widespread adoption of local renewable generation + storage for buildings, which will ultimately reduce the load on the grid.

With that said, battery manufacturing and recycling will be the Achilles heel of the electric energy era, and it needs to be addressed as adoption of large batteries goes up.

Misery needs company. The dealership I weny to get my Prius from had like 15 sitting and dudes were trying to convince every customer to get one, that was a bug red flag to me.
I can't knock it, that's the reason he was able to cop a full ev for about 7k. Think there was a known issue with the battery but it was covered by Nissan so it was like new for him.

Mans brought up crime rates and da liberal agenda in a gas prices thread :lol:
Don't forget blaming libs for water rate increases too, when we know it's large farms (who support the likes of Devin Nunes) who are responsible for the overusage of water in the West. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom