Gas Prices

Mans brought up crime rates and da liberal agenda in a gas prices thread :lol:

We found the dude who is putting up these stickers :lol:

Joe-Biden-I-did-that-pump-sticker-feat.jpg

One state to the east. They’ve announced rolling blackouts as their planned closure of a coal plant may be slightly delayed since their green energy grid has had supply chain issues. Never in my life have we had so much crime, rising inflation on everything, and the desire of the left to push through their agendas affecting all walks of life. Water and gas is up too. They say our electricity bills will have a weather surcharge for the next 16 months because of the 2021 texas issues.

As an already poor state, they haven’t stopped for a moment to see how this affects the day to day lives of thousands. All to push green at all costs. Scary imho.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew it

You say using right-wing talking points while swearing you are just some non-political dude just calling it how you see it

Last edited:
be lucky y'all don't have a Diesel engine. Fuel in ga and Florida is 4.33 a gallon. and going up. they need to hurry up and get all these refineries up and running again and start catching up the salaries to match todays economics so they get people working in said places again.

be lucky y'all don't have a Diesel engine. Fuel in ga and Florida is 4.33 a gallon. and going up. they need to hurry up and get all these refineries up and running again and start catching up the salaries to match todays economics so they get people working in said places again.

What I don’t get is why is diesel more than gas? It’s the same product but less refined so it’s actually less work to make…

Times like these I am happy I don't own a car.

My girl and I share hers.

We be filling up at this struggle Jose Canseco gas station/car wash in town. That joint is like 40 cents less than Exxon. 10 cents lower than the other low-cost stations

I think they be cutting the gas with vegetable oil. Then they throw in a few drops of Deer Antler spray to balance things out.

But the car still starts so 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
because they figure truckers got the money lol. it costed me close to 5200 to fill up last week now. thank goodness I got local runs now so the fuel last 8 days on average now .

Truckers with money… :lol: maybe like 25%.

I’m all about that local life. Not like I pay for fuel though. God damn 5200 bucks a week is wild.

valid point
cummins cng engines max out around 500hps
Yeah, it’s good for smaller applications though for sure. Most trucks these days don’t even have 500hp.

We drive lowboys though and even 650 is underpowered but it is what it is.

Diesel needed EV's PR team a min ago :lol: But energy companies still seem to be pointing a lot of resources there

I think diesel is one fuels of the "future" in the US, in that it will eventually start to replace gasoline market share (along with EVs and other fuels)

diesel passenger vehicles might die out but it will be alive and well in heavy duty applications until something better comes along. talking construction equipment, ships, trains etc.

diesel passenger vehicles might die out but it will be alive and well in heavy duty applications until something better comes along. talking construction equipment, ships, trains etc.
Diesel ain’t going no where lol . I just seen a 2022 diesel Escalade .

Yeah, diesel is a decent compromise between gasoline and electric for now

EV adoption is increasing but the media and marketing around the technology are many years ahead of where we’re actually at

Back
Top Bottom