Get out of the friend zone...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Once you're in the zone, you're not getting out.
False. 
This girl i used to talk to in high school wouldn't give me the time of day. Said she just wanted to be friends. 

I cut her off completely for a few months. The next time we spoke all she talked about was how much she missed me and how she wanted to come see me. 

I smashed that night. 

As stated earlier, girls are fickle. The "friend-zone" is far from permanent. 

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Nah fam, imo the move is to use the friend zone to your advantage. Get real close to her, then right when you developed that real close bond with to where she talks to you everyday, dissapear for a few days.

She'll ask where you been, and you'll say (Whether its true or not) that you been chilling and spending time with this new girl of yours. Blouses. She'll start to view you differently.
i hope nobody disregards this gem right here...

I second this notion. The key to getting out of the friend zone is not always trying to get at her. Let her be for a while and she may come around.

Nah fam, imo the move is to use the friend zone to your advantage. Get real close to her, then right when you developed that real close bond with to where she talks to you everyday, dissapear for a few days.

She'll ask where you been, and you'll say (Whether its true or not) that you been chilling and spending time with this new girl of yours. Blouses. She'll start to view you differently.

I second this notion. The key to getting out of the friend zone is not always trying to get at her. Let her be for a while and she may come around.

Originally Posted by do work son

this right here.

179325_185762691446266_100000376101049_520199_6353966_n.jpg

I second this. Women hate rejection.

Originally Posted by do work son

this right here.

179325_185762691446266_100000376101049_520199_6353966_n.jpg

I second this. Women hate rejection.

the friend zone is escapable if you play your cards right and carry yourself right.

alot of dudes accept the friend zone role and pretend to care when she goes to them talking about how other guys did her dirty. they hope she'll come to them crying one day as that shoulder to lean on and that shoulder to lean on will turn into smashing. 99.9% of the time it don't work that way. dudes will console her and try to care, but the next day she'll be topping off homie she was crying about the night before.

some girl tried the friend zone stuff on me a few months back, i just told her bluntly, "i don't play that friend zone stuff i've only known you for a few months and i have more then enough friends already, if your not feelin me like that just say so i get the point but im not going to stick around with a fake sense of false hope"

few weeks later she hit me up talkin about we should start all over, i told her i was busy for the next week or so but i'd make time for her. i hit her up one day randomly and smashed the same night

the friend zone is escapable if you play your cards right and carry yourself right.

alot of dudes accept the friend zone role and pretend to care when she goes to them talking about how other guys did her dirty. they hope she'll come to them crying one day as that shoulder to lean on and that shoulder to lean on will turn into smashing. 99.9% of the time it don't work that way. dudes will console her and try to care, but the next day she'll be topping off homie she was crying about the night before.

some girl tried the friend zone stuff on me a few months back, i just told her bluntly, "i don't play that friend zone stuff i've only known you for a few months and i have more then enough friends already, if your not feelin me like that just say so i get the point but im not going to stick around with a fake sense of false hope"

few weeks later she hit me up talkin about we should start all over, i told her i was busy for the next week or so but i'd make time for her. i hit her up one day randomly and smashed the same night

Originally Posted by taymane23

Tha !!*$ is a friendzone

QFT. I'VE HAD SEX WITH GIRLS WHO WERE MY FRIENDS. IT WAS JUST BUNS NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS AND CONTINUED TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM AFTERWARDS.

Originally Posted by taymane23

Tha !!*$ is a friendzone

QFT. I'VE HAD SEX WITH GIRLS WHO WERE MY FRIENDS. IT WAS JUST BUNS NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS AND CONTINUED TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM AFTERWARDS.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And she will get real jealous of the other girl..

And she will get real jealous of the other girl..

I don't understand how dudes even get into this "friend zone" From the moment I meet a chick I am constantly flirting with em so they know from the first time I shake their hand that I am trying to get with em.  Granted there are a ton of females that I am friends with that I don't find one bit attractive so I am talking about females that you meet and want.   I understand being friends with these females after you smash and @#+# didn't work out but before? Hmmmm. 

I don't understand how dudes even get into this "friend zone" From the moment I meet a chick I am constantly flirting with em so they know from the first time I shake their hand that I am trying to get with em.  Granted there are a ton of females that I am friends with that I don't find one bit attractive so I am talking about females that you meet and want.   I understand being friends with these females after you smash and @#+# didn't work out but before? Hmmmm. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

your not always going to make every shot you take, there's been times i got friend zoned even when i felt i made a good attempt not to.   it's just knowing what to do then.  you have a much better chance getting out of it from that point if you cut the chick off completely then you do sticking around hoping to get lucky.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

your not always going to make every shot you take, there's been times i got friend zoned even when i felt i made a good attempt not to.   it's just knowing what to do then.  you have a much better chance getting out of it from that point if you cut the chick off completely then you do sticking around hoping to get lucky.

I was best friends with this girl since high school and we never did anything, then she goes to visit me while im away at school, we go to a club start dancing and next thing you know im smashing as soon as we get home. The friend zone is definitely escapable

I was best friends with this girl since high school and we never did anything, then she goes to visit me while im away at school, we go to a club start dancing and next thing you know im smashing as soon as we get home. The friend zone is definitely escapable

Back
Top Bottom