Getting married abroad for 10k

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30k + anal we can talk

laugh.gif

I told my Korean friend that if North and South Korea go to war I'll marry him so that he will escape the draft, and I was completely serious.
I don't expect to ever have a real marriage so why not
laugh.gif

I told my Korean friend that if North and South Korea go to war I'll marry him so that he will escape the draft, and I was completely serious.
laugh.gif

Do people usually get to smash in sham marriages? It's the least she could do right?
Doing just a few google links on it, it looks like people rarely get caught, especially if you live together and you only have to stay married for 2 yrs.

Do people usually get to smash in sham marriages? It's the least she could do right?
Doing just a few google links on it, it looks like people rarely get caught, especially if you live together and you only have to stay married for 2 yrs.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif
Thats different tho.........I would do something like that.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif
Thats different tho.........I would do something like that.

it was like 50k a couple years ago.

i know someone that did it for like 20k i think.

but yes she would have to let me smash raw and dome dont care.

it was like 50k a couple years ago.

i know someone that did it for like 20k i think.

but yes she would have to let me smash raw and dome dont care.

Back
Top Bottom