Getting pulled over 2 minutes from your house UNAPPRECIATION

So i was driving home and I turned to my left but i guess i didnt turn my left turn signal on and all of a sudden lights went off and all and i got pulledover...i was like damn! I was about to turn and I would have been home...I knew i was not speeding so what gives? He gives me the business telling me did Inot hear him when he told me to turn to the street. Cop tells me i didnt turn on my signal and i dont have a front plate but then decided to let me go..sodoes this mean i'm off the hook? Am I going to get a ticket??

well as long as they didn't give you anything written i dont think it goes on your record.

i got pulled over ONCE for tints and exhaust but the cops were nice and let me go w/ a verbal warning. probably b/c i had a flawless record and my exhaust isnteven loud b/c i have silencer in it.

DATS MESSED UP! COPS R PIGZ! I WILL SHOOT 1 IN DA STREET IF I SEE 1!!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif

I've never been that close to home while being pulled over, but I always thought it should be a law. If you are followed by the cops and less than 1 milefrom your house, if you can make it to your front door without being shot in the back, they should let you go. Kind of like a "safe zone" whenyou're playing tag, except for grown-ups.

men I hate traffic cops... I have been pulled over 9 times in a matter of 3 years, I admit guilt to 3 of those - other than that it is all BS.

how do you pull me over for not letting you cut me
laugh.gif
... the nerve on this dude. And to make matter worse he was screaming at me. I even got pulled over forfollowing a COP, this dude asks me why am i going fast...I responded politely and said I was following you. And one time I was going home at 12 and some coppulls me over and tells me that he have been chasing me for 4 miles. I am like wth, I didn't see no damn sirens, and this ninja told the damn judge I wastrying to elude him. WoooooooW. Luckily Thanks to God I managed to get out of all these with no suspensions or any record for that matter.

Ako si Shaider
pimp.gif
That was actually my very first avy, but anyways, yeah,it sucks getting pulled ANYTIME

Originally Posted by MvP07

men I hate traffic cops... I have been pulled over 9 times in a matter of 3 years, I admit guilt to 3 of those - other than that it is all BS.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i got pulled over around the corner from my house for a "failure to stop at a stop sign" a few months back

straight bs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

^
eek.gif
how much is ur insurance yearly
eek.gif

It didn't really affect my insurance due to the fact that I was able to beat my cases.

I am hoping it would stay like that - my latest court date is on the 21st
laugh.gif
. 92mph on 65 mile zone - unfortunately I was not carrying my laser jammer lol.

I GOT PULLED OVER TODAY TOO!!!!!

on my way to school (already late) @ like 7:30... i shoulda known i needed my front license plate on...
smh.gif

damn police. he let me go too though... no ticket...

but i DEFINITELY feel u man... crazy how we got pulled over for exactly the same thing.

Jay...it was an awesome avy i had to jack it. Thanks btw i was wondering whom i got this from months back lol.

I think it helped that i pulled over a right turn when the cop was yelling for me to turn on that street. Maybe this saved me because he probably thought thati was going to be impeding traffic and said forget it and let me go. I am just mad thankful though and I would seriously consider getting a detector/jammer..ijust don't know the brand to buy...

my mom just got a ticket for not having a front plate, the car was parked right outside of our house too
laugh.gif
. it fell off but we just never put it back on
smh.gif

yeah you're in the clear. cops are always pulling me over for no good reason. it's like they see a young guy with his hat on backwards so he must havedone something wrong. it's stupid.
i had a cop follow me for over 5 blocks once. i turned down my street and made a u-turn at the end of the street cause i live on a cul-de-sac, so i could parkin front of my house. the stupid cop followed me all the way through the u-turn and as i parked he put his lights on. i was like, dude are you friggin seriousright meow???? he came up to my window and asked me where i was going and i pointed to my house which i was in front of and said, right there. he was like, ohwell your brake light is out(which it's not). stupid cops.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Jay...it was an awesome avy i had to jack it. Thanks btw i was wondering whom i got this from months back lol.

no need to thank me, I had a different one with explosions behind his helmet. Sucks that there's no HQ vids around since the shows so old. Icould've hooked you up with a clearer one.
grin.gif

Police in Oakland are great!(IF you ain't Black) I'm Vietnamese but My brother & I was drunk and the front lights was out so we drove right behinda police car with high beams. Another time I ran a Redlight and took a long time to find my L&R so the cop said " I know you are a student and youdon't have $, so I'm going to let you go" I also ran a stop sign because it is right by my house and the cop said " You're lucky I haveto go to lunch right now."

I probably wasn't even 10 seconds away from my crib when I got a ticket for not making a full stop.

ohwell.gif
I got pulled over in front of my next door neighbors house once.
"Where ya headed?"
"Just to my house"
"Oh really? Where's that?"
"(points)Right there"

Back
Top Bottom