Gif request...VOL: Bron Bron

am i the only one that thinks he's hella corny for dancing like that DURING the game? im on noah's side on this one *shrugs*

6dwe86.gif

b55w6a.gif

6rt08o.gif

34g3wn5.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

am i the only one that thinks he's hella corny for dancing like that DURING the game? im on noah's side on this one *shrugs*

Def agree. I thought the funniest part was Noah mocking Lebron
laugh.gif
It's like I could hear him saying "!%!% outta here"

Originally Posted by dekthai

laugh.gif
I see what you're saying, but he's having fun playing basketball, and I have to respect that. Everyone says they'd play for free but I believe LeBron actually would find his way to a court 300 days/year. Given my choice between watching someone like LeBron or someone like Chris Webber/Rasheed Wallace/Patrick Chewing, I'll take LeBron every day. Yes, the NBA is a business, but that doesn't mean you can't have fun. Noah was just butthurt about getting scraped.

If people stopped making YouTube videos of LeBron dancing, and people like Noah didn't get their panties in a bunch, LeBron would get a lot less attention and he'd probably relax w/all the nonsense when he's not in the game.

The Cavs seem like a bunch of cool dudes lol... The Cavs > *

Spoiler [+]
But really Lakers > *

Originally Posted by TacC4

laugh.gif

If people stopped making YouTube videos of LeBron dancing, and people like Noah didn't get their panties in a bunch, LeBron would get a lot less attention and he'd probably relax w/all the nonsense when he's not in the game.
I kinda feel what u sayin, but it's more so if Lebron stopped actin like a lil !+#$# when he lose and wanna clown around when his team doin good then it wouldn't be that big a problem. Dude don't know how to take the good w/ the bad, it's the facts of life

that kobe holding the 10 is too funny, ill wait for someone to execute that one perfectly

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by TacC4

laugh.gif

I kinda feel what u sayin, but it's more so if Lebron stopped actin like a lil !+#$# when he lose and wanna clown around when his team doin good then it wouldn't be that big a problem. Dude don't know how to take the good w/ the bad, it's the facts of life

If a guy on the other team is dancin on you, its time for a hard foul.  At the same time, if you wasnt down by 30 there would be no reason to dance.

I wanna see how fast he walks off the court this year when they lose to Orlando in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Lebron>>>>>

Dudes mad cause he's having fun. Most of yall dudes wre hating the athletes in High School.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Bron is a nut. I bet dude has the cavs players dying out laughing.

smh.gif
 How is LeBron a nut when he's 6th in the NBA in assists? LeBron isn't no young Kobe so stop it.

Back
Top Bottom