COT DAMN!!!!!
adidas-ts-switchlight-gil-2.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

those are beautiful indeed..imagine the all black/clear sole colorway..wow...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Be on the lookout for the first Gil IIZero's November 23rd. The two regular colorways come out (Grey/blue and Black/Gold), as well as 2 of the gil 20 program shoes customize (the shoe that comes with a dry erase marker) and agent zero. You can find them at Finish Line the 23rd of Nov.!

I'm feeling everything about them except for the lack of the GCS pods. Any chance these are like Gil Zero TD's and maybe we haven't seen the actual Gil II's? I mean what's up with the TS on the back?

^thanks.

Guess I'm just in denial, the shoe just looks too plain to be Gil's second. Can we assume he prefers a traditional shoe base over anything using GCS?

If anything I was thinking there would be a more unique use of the GCS, not completely eliminating it.

^

Gil likes a ton of court feel, from what I have read. He has been known to shoot around in running shoes, even wear them for pick up games.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

The shoe is definitely comfortable. The different color mock ups look great. Did anyone read Gil's blog on how the Coke Zero shoe got dropped because of his Vitamin Water contract? So adidas is doing a Barry Bonds edition instead and Gil wants to buy 8,000 pairs and give them away. That guy is crazy. That would be so much money to just give away. But I guess he's rich so whatever!

The Mids look freakin horrible. Saw them today in my new Eastbay, they don't look anything alike except for the select midsole part...
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

^ There are no mids...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

^^^they are referring to the TS Lightswitch. the gil2zero is the low top version of that shoe.

^ No it isn't...........
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

i like them...they give me the Zoom Drive feel.
i'd love to see a mostly white wizard blue and gold...

i STILL want the black/gold low original GilZero's tho

Quote:
arff23
Quote:

Quote:
To clear up any confusion that may exist, the TS Lightswitch GILs are the "Home" and "Away" General Release versions of Gilbert's Signature sneaker. The GIL II ZERO, is the exact same TS Lightswitch GIL, remixed into [18 different colorways] through the Adida
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

Back
Top Bottom